Wow and I felt like maybe I was crazy to using refresh for a reply and jumping on paypal within minutes. 2 last sellers said "thanks for the quick payment". But yeah if you make it clear you are buying it or say it's yours and still sell it to someone else, that sucks. Unless someone takes more than a day, then I could understand but maybe at least check first?

Wow and I felt like maybe I was crazy to using refresh for a reply and jumping on paypal within minutes. 2 last sellers said "thanks for the quick payment". But yeah if you make it clear you are buying it or say it's yours and still sell it to someone else, that sucks. Unless someone takes more than a day, then I could understand but maybe at least check first?

Yeah, it was literally less than 12 hours from the time I messaged him to the time I sent the payment. They responded one time during that time frame. Ugh.

First record I won, the guy felt bad for forgetting the contest and sent me an extra record and apologized. It was weird but cool because it wasn't like he picked a winner and forgot to mail it. I even had to look it up to remind myself which one it was. Second record was open but NM and had a plastic sleeve and new inner sleeve too. Nice win. Hope to have another soon.

My girlfriend is having an absolutely horrible 15 hour work day. Pretty stoked to be able to clean the apartment and dishes and do the grocery shopping so she can doesn't have to worry about anything.

I used to joke about wanting to be a housewife but now I kinda get it. Too bad she said no marriage ever.

My girlfriend is having an absolutely horrible 15 hour work day. Pretty stoked to be able to clean the apartment and dishes and do the grocery shopping so she can doesn't have to worry about anything.

I used to joke about wanting to be a housewife but now I kinda get it. Too bad she said no marriage ever.

I would totes be a stay at home dad.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic