What the actual fuck.

I was asleep on the couch and some dude walked into my apartment.

It's 5:30AM so it is dark and I couldn't make out who he was. He was saying he needed to hide. I told him he needs to leave and kept responding "I can't". He must have been high out of mind or something. He asked me if I had seen his dog Max, and asked me if I was James. I repeated calmly that he needed to leave. Thank fuck after what seemed like the longest few minutes of my life he left.

I'm glad I could have been murdered tonight all because my dumbass roommate forgot to lock the fucking door after coming in last night.

Fuck.

My heart is racing from adrenaline, and anger.

omg that is TERRIFYING. im so glad you werent harmed and reacted calmly. i dont think i wouldve been able to do that lol

Eggie- Congrats on the new ball and chain! (I assume that was not a joke).

guys im not married lol

I AM NOT MARRIED

I second this!

FYI - Supposedly sexual release can help with migraines. Just a little tidbit of info for your day.

Scientific America had an article where this was brought up.  The weird thing is that sex is great for a migraine, but masturbation not as much.  With sex your body releases a chemical that helps with migraine symptoms, but masturbation your body doesn't release the same chemicals in your brain.

I'll try and find the article, mostly because I want to make sure I'm not misquoting anything.

Scientific America had an article where this was brought up.  The weird thing is that sex is great for a migraine, but masturbation not as much.  With sex your body releases a chemical that helps with migraine symptoms, but masturbation your body doesn't release the same chemicals in your brain.

I'll try and find the article, mostly because I want to make sure I'm not misquoting anything.

well, that's no fun

Well thats legitimately disappointing.

What the actual fuck.

It's 5:30AM so it is dark and I couldn't make out who he was. He was saying he needed to hide. I told him he needs to leave and kept responding "I can't". He must have been high out of mind or something. He asked me if I had seen his dog Max, and asked me if I was James. I repeated calmly that he needed to leave. Thank fuck after what seemed like the longest few minutes of my life he left.

I'm glad I could have been murdered tonight all because my dumbass roommate forgot to lock the fucking door after coming in last night.

Fuck.

And that's why you always have a gun.

I tired for 5 minutes to open the trunk of a car that isn't mine but an twin brother <_<

did this the other day to my girlfriends car, i was getting so pissed off and i felt so dumb that i could get the key in. 

then i realized the shit on seats wasnt mine, then i was embarrassed and looked around laughed like a turd. so many emotions in about 30 seconds

What the actual fuck.

Fuck.

He wouldn't have murdered you - you're davefuckinggrohl - who else is going to ring the bell to usher in rsd this year? who else would be playing at the rock h.o.f. to honor the greats?

seriously, this is scary when it happens.  happened to me once w a drunk guy.  I broke his nose.  he never visited again.  shame.

Right?!

You call one guy "Hey Mister Shorty Shorts" while you allegedly smack his ass (which was not as firm as everybody seems to think), and all of the sudden you're stuck in the same position with your own private office in the back of the warehouse.

Private Office? Sounds like a promotion to me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic