Fast Five and Furious Six were reallllly fucking stupid and a lot of fun. The whole "we're a family!" stuff is way too corny, but the dumbshit action is mindless fun because of how stupid and over the top it is. Haven't seen any of the others.

Plus The Rock and Vin Diesel are just so god damn likeable.

Fast Five and Furious Six were reallllly fucking stupid and a lot of fun. The whole "we're a family!" stuff is way too corny, but the dumbshit action is mindless fun because of how stupid and over the top it is. Haven't seen any of the others.

Plus The Rock and Vin Diesel are just so god damn likeable.

You just summed up the whole franchise.

Vin Diesel would beat the crap out of the Rock in a fight.  Vin's best role is and probably always will be Riddick.  Pitch Black is a badass movie.

I think i saw the first fast and furious movie and didn't feel the need to watch any of the other ones, i'm just not that into cars is probably why.

Your rock egg thank you! I have a new therapist and he's a lot better than the one I had before. He's said that I should keep trying to do creative things, because when I don't it gives the depression a foothold, I saw your blog btw, I love it!

I'm glad you've got a new therapist that you like! :) & Thank you

Vin Diesel would beat the crap out of the Rock in a fight.  Vin's best role is and probably always will be Riddick.  Pitch Black is a badass movie.

I think i saw the first fast and furious movie and didn't feel the need to watch any of the other ones, i'm just not that into cars is probably why.

If you judge the whole F&F serious off the first one, you're in for a bad time. The first few in my opinion aren't that good. The first is just awful. But one day I felt the need to watch them all, and the last few are actually pretty damn good. Decent action / chase movies (and I'm not really into cars at all - just good chase scenes and the like). You could marathon them in a day, or not. Whatever. Haha.

If you judge the whole F&F serious off the first one, you're in for a bad time. The first few in my opinion aren't that good. The first is just awful. But one day I felt the need to watch them all, and the last few are actually pretty damn good. Decent action / chase movies (and I'm not really into cars at all - just good chase scenes and the like). You could marathon them in a day, or not. Whatever. Haha.

you're probably right, i just didn't bother with any of them after watching the first.  i can't pass any judgment on the series.  maybe i'll make a point to try and watch the other ones.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic