girl you gotta get better at poppin a squat

Like... What? Like pull my pants down to my ankles and get my squat on? If I am pushed to the point of deciding to piss in public the tight hipster jeans don't make it that far before my loins unleash the fury, hence, I tend to pee on myself. However, drunk Nicky has accomplished this twice without piss on my jeans/shoes.

We don't see Nicky for a while...so she comes back and jumps right in the the piss chat. I'm all for it!

#AlwaysRelevant The amount of time I have to dick around on the boards went down a lot when I escaped my moms basement. The amount of money I have to spend on records decreased dramatically as well.... Even been considering selling a few.

Like... What? Like pull my pants down to my ankles and get my squat on? If I am pushed to the point of deciding to piss in public the tight hipster jeans don't make it that far before my loins unleash the fury, hence, I tend to pee on myself. However, drunk Nicky has accomplished this twice without piss on my jeans/shoes.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere, we drank in fields. Every girl was a pro at peeing outside but me, I actually had to take my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear off if I wanted to go. Eventually someone showed me the secret. I can't explain it through text though, I'd have to show you. B)

Yea I always end up peeing on my shoes or some shit. Which is why I havent attempted this in years until the other day I was biking and had to go sooo bad stopped off in the woods and successfully went without getting peeing on myself! It was a proud moment.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere, we drank in fields. Every girl was a pro at peeing outside but me, I actually had to take my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear off if I wanted to go. Eventually someone showed me the secret. I can't explain it through text though, I'd have to show you. B)

I DO THAT IF I CAN!!! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only awesome chick who pees on herself when she tries to go all punk rock and piss in an alley or the woods or whatever

Aw he quoted me, then deleted it & deleted his original post.

He just said he pees sitting down and gave 3 reasons. Stage fright, peeing on shoes, and I don't recall the 3rd. I read the shoe peeing and had seen enough.

Laziness was the third, and I quoted you apologizing for making the situation awkward.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic