Probably the easiest way to (legitimately) increase your post count is to participate in the sports threads. Always something going on in the sports world. I probably picked up 200 posts arguing why Miguel Cabrera should win the American League MVP over mike trout last year alone.

Give him a hug and shit. Family is a rad thing.

I did, as soon as I saw him. He just showed up wasn't even expecting him or anybody for that matter, I just went to see who rang the doorbell, and boom dad. We chatted and he's checking his email no, I'm the only one home so I'm going to keep him entertained show him my records and stuff.

I did, as soon as I saw him. He just showed up wasn't even expecting him or anybody for that matter, I just went to see who rang the doorbell, and boom dad. We chatted and he's checking his email no, I'm the only one home so I'm going to keep him entertained show him my records and stuff.

nice man, i miss my dad a lot, well both my parents...but they arent away they are home. its just im not there. how long was he gone?

nice man, i miss my dad a lot, well both my parents...but they arent away they are home. its just im not there. how long was he gone?

Do you visit them often? He was working for 3 years, he wasn't in the army he just worked on the base, so he'd come home every now and again for about a week or 2. He's looking for more work because it was extremely good money, but in until then he's helping out at his trucking company.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic