Cats and candles don't mix.

I always have some incense though.

one of my cats likes to knock things over and off tables/counters/night stands. all with his head.

aaand as i typed this he tried knocking a glass off my coffee table.

If I started a nacho blog, would you all want to make submissions? I want to search out the best nachos and base my bands tours around hitting these spots.

my girlfriend made ice cream nachos once, as in, it was all ice cream parts but looked like nachos

it'd be more like you'd have to go to her house though, lol

Which Wich was my jam when I ate meat.

Dude! I just had WW for the first time ever tonight. I treated a couple of coworkers to some sammiches...had a killer chicken pesto with baykon and some other goodies.

It was the one coworker's birthday recently and I promised him a free lunch. The other dude got hooked up just for being there haha. Won a free large drink on a scratch-off too.

Dude! I just had WW for the first time ever tonight. I treated a couple of coworkers to some sammiches...had a killer chicken pesto with baykon and some other goodies.

It was the one coworker's birthday recently and I promised him a free lunch. The other dude got hooked up just for being there haha. Won a free large drink on a scratch-off too.

Nice! Try you some turkey bacon avocado ranch next time. A little pricey, but oh my shit.

Email was in its first year of existence my freshman year.

not gonna lie had to check your age hehe

Wasn't that the name of the short-lived VC podcast?

yes it was and wish we could revive that as it is how i learned about The People Say Fox

but idk if i have the music knowledge or the chops to do a podcast of my own

I was trying to leave a party at about 1am this morning, but this really drunk girl insisted I stay an extra 20 or 30 minutes because she thought I had slow reaction times and that I smelled like alcohol.

I hadn't had anything to drink since about 11pm and was completely sober at that point, and she was definitely the source of the alcohol smell. As far as reaction times go, sometimes people need to think about a question before they answer.

And that is why you don't let drunk people police you about whether or not they think you're not sober.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic