Speaking of pop stars everyone loves to hate: 

I had a really bummer night so I decided to dance around to Marina and the Diamonds (Marina is to me as Hayley is to Zay, I'll admit it.) 

I'm sure not too many people around here listen to her or care, 
but it always bums me out that her latest album got her stuck with this label of being "shallow" and that it's just more shitty mainstream pop music. 

Electra Heart was meant to be a commentary on the labels that get pinned on females, the whole album is split into "archetypes." It's actually a really beautiful album, as is everything else she's released. I think she deserves way more credit than she gets but of course her teeny bopper fan following doesn't help either.

I feel like this happens with a lot of artists though. Their music gets misconstrued and they end up with some weird label that doesn't actually make sense. 

(/rant on Marina, I needed to post it somewhere and Tumblr is sick of my shit.)

If anyone uses an app to post photos in a message board from their Iphone, woujld they mind sharing? Wondering if anyone happened to have one thats pretty easy to use. Ive already dl two and they both seem to be filled with a bunch of steps.

I think imgur pocket pro is pretty easy.

Or see if this works. ( o Y o )

Please try that!

How about 8==D~~?

I've been watching Futurama on Netflix every night for the past couple months. I just finished the series and I don't know what to do with myself now.

start Parks and Rec if you dont watch it already. I feel like im late on this show but damn if it isnt good. Im only just beginning season 2 I believe. I rarely watch tv but there are too many shows I want to start that I havent watched before - The Office, Portlandia, Walking Dead, Community, and many others.

start Parks and Rec if you dont watch it already. I feel like im late on this show but damn if it isnt good. Im only just beginning season 2 I believe. I rarely watch tv but there are too many shows I want to start that I havent watched before - The Office, Portlandia, Walking Dead, Community, and many others.

Watch every episode of every season of every series plus every movie of star trek/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic