Gotta have the right kitchenware. I have a good set of stainless steel pans. No sticking problems.

Egg master here. Using fresh bacon grease is the best. Coats over and cooks from both sides. But non stick pans are the best. Coated with something. Low heat. Now I'm craving them. I put chorizo on mine.

I had / have a cheapo set of cookware that I've used and it's always been ok.  I've read a bit recently about how there can be issues cooking with the teflon coated pans so I went out to pick up a stainless pan or a cast iron pan.  The cast iron was the only I could find that was made in the US so that is what I went with.  Come to find out cooking eggs in a Cast Iron pan is a bit tricky.  Once you get the pan "seasoned" it's not to terrible but until then it's a bit tough. 

Bacon grease is out for me, but I do use butter to coat. 

Foil Potatoes is the only thing I can cook that is legitimately good, and that is just throwing a ton of stuff in foil then throwing it on a grill for a couple hours. 

The issue that I've been reading about is when the pan temperature gets above 350 degrees the coating can start releasing toxic fumes.  I've not done foolish amounts of research on this and I know that there are alot of other articles refuting this.  (The first few I found were written by DuPont though) 

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-risks-of-using-teflon-pans.htm

Man, I was LAZY AS SHIT today at work. I did nothing, took a 2 hour lunch to watch the first half of the SF/GB game and then sat around until my coworker Facetimed me to catch the last bit of the game.

On that note, today I didn't even have to use my AK...

Man, I was LAZY AS SHIT today at work. I did nothing, took a 2 hour lunch to watch the first half of the SF/GB game and then sat around until my coworker Facetimed me to catch the last bit of the game.

On that note, today I didn't even have to use my AK...

I bet the Lakers didn't beat the Supersonics either.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic