I can't remember where I found it but it was over $100 which is why I didn't make it mine.

This one exists too, but it's not as good. http://ericaweiner.com/products/heartbeats-necklaces#.UscGZ2SVnQk

Well that's ridiculous. Imma make some shitty knock off of a knock of version

Charlie, your presentation made the box of randomness look waaay cooler than I thought it was when I sent it, haha. Glad you had some fun with it!

ALSO, I received my package from the Loganeatsdirt about a week or so. I was only expecting the Clusterfuck card game but sweet lord did I receive more than that. I opened the bubble mailer to find a host of legendary stickers including Kid Rock and Aziz Ansari. I'll post a photo later on tonight when I'm home. You killed it, Loganator!

I sobered up now, not that I was far gone to begin with. Though I couldn't stop laughing over dumb things and tried to wash my hands with mouthwash. I also texted like 30 people just to say "I think I'm a little drunk." 

I had some sort of blackberry lemonade with a lemon vodka, which was actually pretty good. 
This weird white chocolate drink that was gross (that really cool ying yang one), so I made my sister drink it. 

I tried a ginger cranberry and that was weird. 

I drank this mango thing which was also gross but I drank it anyway. 

And then some champagne.

Normally I drink a bottle or two of Smirnoff Ice (which is hardly alcohol) and then call it quits because I don't like drinking. I'm impressed with myself.

I sobered up now, not that I was far gone to begin with. Though I couldn't stop laughing over dumb things and tried to wash my hands with mouthwash. I also texted like 30 people just to say "I think I'm a little drunk." 

I had some sort of blackberry lemonade with a lemon vodka, which was actually pretty good. 

This weird white chocolate drink that was gross (that really cool ying yang one), so I made my sister drink it. 

I tried a ginger cranberry and that was weird. 

I drank this mango thing which was also gross but I drank it anyway. 

And then some champagne.

Normally I drink a bottle or two of Smirnoff Ice (which is hardly alcohol) and then call it quits because I don't like drinking. I'm impressed with myself.

only 16 more drinks to go! ;)  happy birthday!

Edited by laralaurent

My goodies from Miss Dirt. I don't listen to any of these bands, but who cares. I will cherish these stickers forever. The little green dude up at the top is a dinosaur. I got way too excited about the Kid Rock sticker for no reason.

41b0a60c-8a11-4603-bcdf-9204e5d1a838_zps

and then there's this (NSFW?) beauty.

IMG_3062_zpsfff92d0c.jpg

Thanks boobookittyfuck.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic