I have CPI Security but I believe it's a regional thing. I don't go anywhere (or sit around at night) without setting the alarm. Originally when my ex and I got it we had motion detectors installed, but then she moved out with the dog and I got cats, so I have motion but don't use it usually. I also have my doors set to chime whenever they are opened, which might be annoying at first, but you can be damn sure you'll know when someone is walking in your house. I pay about $40 a month for it, but I also get a two-way system out of it (I can hear the alarm company and they can hear me).

This makes me want to definitely get an alarm system.  I saw that ADT offers a $49 installation, $25 activation and services for $35.99/mo.  I think that's way worth it.  Thanks for the input!!

Marina is far more genuine but I still don't care for anything I've heard from her while I do like some Lana songs.

Yeah, I can get why people don't dig her. I've really adored everything she's ever released, which is a rare thing for me. I never used to get her appeal and now they might as well hire me to work her marketing and PR.  

I like Blue Jeans by Lana and only when it's covered by other people. 

"Jesus Christ, Marie, they're minerals!"

Is the only Breaking Bad line to ever matter.

tumblr_myojatP2ix1s0l8gro1_500.jpg

"I am the one who knocks" is one of the most beautiful television scenes ever written. Gah, I have a raging boner for this show.

Excuse me while I become a big baby:

The show for tomorrow was already cancelled and it's looking like the bus lines are going to be shut down. I was really hoping for a good start to this year, especially after 2013 ended with a car crashing into my front porch. But nope, it's sounding a lot like spending my birthday alone. I feel dumb for being this upset about it but I've spent 19 out of my 20 birthdays miserable and I was hoping that I would still be able to salvage things even though I wouldn't be in Florida with my best friends. Life can be really shitty some times.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic