It certainly is a strange day lol.

I'm really happy today though.  We got home late from the show and only got about 5 hours sleep.  I don't know if my new medication is actually working, but I don't feel sluggish or foggy or anything.  I did, however, try to hang my keys up on the knob that twists to turn the lamp on next to the couch last night after we got home, but I think I'll pass that off as driving for over an hour after midnight and just being tired.

People on eBay make me crazy sometimes.

This guy is selling a shit ton of records, mostly garage rock from the 90's. So, I pick out the ones I want, check the prices on discogs (which were EXACTLY what he was asking for the records), and send him a message telling him I would be interested in buying them for a bit less than he is selling them for. I even told him we could make a deal after the auctions were over.

Dude gets offended and tells me my offer isn't decent. I explain that I am trying to get them for less than the market value and he would not have to deal with the eBay fees. Nope. The only way he would accept an offer from me is if the total is TWICE what he is starting the records off at plus shipping. FOR RECORDS I CAN BUY FOR LESS ON FUCKING DISCOGS.

Side note, no one is going to buy these records. I'm watching them just to prove that to myself.

People on eBay make me crazy sometimes.

This guy is selling a shit ton of records, mostly garage rock from the 90's. So, I pick out the ones I want, check the prices on discogs (which were EXACTLY what he was asking for the records), and send him a message telling him I would be interested in buying them for a bit less than he is selling them for. I even told him we could make a deal after the auctions were over.

Dude gets offended and tells me my offer isn't decent. I explain that I am trying to get them for less than the market value and he would not have to deal with the eBay fees. Nope. The only way he would accept an offer from me is if the total is TWICE what he is starting the records off at plus shipping. FOR RECORDS I CAN BUY FOR LESS ON FUCKING DISCOGS.

Side note, no one is going to buy these records. I'm watching them just to prove that to myself.

Ebay strongly discourages sellers from making deals after the auction.

There is this older lady who works with me - I can't understand a fucking word she ever says and she doesn't stop talking ever. I casually just walk away from her while she's talking and I'm pretty sure she keeps going after I'm gone. She never directly asks questions so I don't feel bad that I just sort of nod and go about my business. But holy fuck....so quiet, half mumbled, about nothing in particular and alway repeats things over and over.

Someone is going through a midlife crisis. 
Seriously though, can we just vote him 'worst human ever' along with Dahvie Vanity and leave them on a deserted island somewhere. 

http://www.vice.com/read/ronnie-radke-falling-in-reverse-worst-song-ever

Also, if you've ever seen the infamous picture of his buttcrack that went viral...I took that gem. 

Here it is, here is my claim to fame.

tumblr_mcxy7pgbpE1qzsc1so1_500.png

I actually had no clue that it went "viral" until people were bombarding me with messages about how their friend's sister's uncle's turtle posted it on their facebook wall and it had over 1,000 shares within a few hours.

Of course, they cropped out my tumblr URL and I lost all credit for it. But I'm not so sure I want a picture of Ronnie Radke's butt to actually make me internet famous.

Ebay strongly discourages sellers from making deals after the auction.

Not this guy. He said he does it all the time. People are always asking him to end auctions early for more than double what he is asking.

He informed me that he travels the United States and England and he knows what records are worth. That must be why he priced them at exactly what they were listed for on discogs then expected twice that amount.

He also quoted me $24 to ship a few LP's and a couple 7".

He knows. He knows.

Not this guy. He said he does it all the time. People are always asking him to end auctions early for more than double what he is asking.

He informed me that he travels the United States and England and he knows what records are worth. That must be why he priced them at exactly what they were listed for on discogs then expected twice that amount.

He also quoted me $24 to ship a few LP's and a couple 7".

He knows. He knows.

Sounds legit. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic