The Moosen, looks good.

I also have a MCS related tattoo (I love Joe Ledbetter's artwork), this was from My Dinosaur Life's artwork:

7d67f3fa088b6671ea0999c329e07ad3.png

hell yes! that is fucking awesome!

I plan on getting him on my leg somewhere. I want him smiling though, if i remember correctly from the deluxe version i have one of the records has him smiling on it.

EDIT

this one!

motion-city-soundtrack-my-dinosaur-life-

Prices on housing here doesn't even make sense. I'm not paying 250k for a haunted ass house.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/beautiful-house-for-sale--%E2%80%98slightly-haunted---no-biggie--other-than-the-%E2%80%98ghastly-visage-lurking-behind-you-223831072.html

what about $144k doe?!

I wrote myself a small list of things to get done for work on Monday, all easy stuff. It is now Wednesday afternoon and I have only accomplished about half of the list. The same applies to outside of work, I have had no drive/motivation to do anything at all these past couple of weeks. I don't know what is causing it, but I really need to snap out of it.

My brother plays a bunch of online games a lot like World of Warcraft and my mom always warns him about meeting people on the internet and being safe. 

Today, his response was 

"Why does it even matter? All of Logan's friends are from the internet."

Touche. 

Went to the thrift store today because I was nearby. For the first time in forever, they had some pretty good albums. Got some Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, and a few others. While I was picking through the albums, a guy stopped to comment on one of the albums I pulled out. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes about music. He told me stories about how he used to get high and drive his van around while listening to Simon and Garfunkel. Another woman that was walking by got in on the conversation and told me she had tons of records she wanted to get rid of, but didn't know how. She asked me if I was interested and I gave her my number. She said she has a storage unit filled with old records, comics and other stuff that she needs to get rid of. Hopefully something comes out of this.

To top it all off, I'm meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in a while and we're going to my favorite pizza place in SLC tonight. 

Went to the thrift store today because I was nearby. For the first time in forever, they had some pretty good albums. Got some Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, and a few others. While I was picking through the albums, a guy stopped to comment on one of the albums I pulled out. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes about music. He told me stories about how he used to get high and drive his van around while listening to Simon and Garfunkel. Another woman that was walking by got in on the conversation and told me she had tons of records she wanted to get rid of, but didn't know how. She asked me if I was interested and I gave her my number. She said she has a storage unit filled with old records, comics and other stuff that she needs to get rid of. Hopefully something comes out of this.

To top it all off, I'm meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in a while and we're going to my favorite pizza place in SLC tonight. 

sounds like a damn great day! :)

My brother plays a bunch of online games a lot like World of Warcraft and my mom always warns him about meeting people on the internet and being safe. 

Today, his response was 

"Why does it even matter? All of Logan's friends are from the internet."

Touche. 

We went to the store and I saw seaweed snacks and thought of FK.

I told my boyfriend I should send some to her and then started singing "alllll my friiieeendsss are on the interneeeeeet"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic