Agreed.

We even share pizza preferences. BFFs (best food friends, obviously) 4ever.

Out of upvotes for a while, but you know what's up.

How wild.  "I lost count after 22" seems like a pretty absurd thing to say.  I'm struggling with the validity of that article and her claims, but it's a wild story if it's true.

every time i see 'sunbury' or 'susquehanna valley mall' in one of these articles about this crazy bitch i'm like 'ahahahah haha. been there so. many. times.'

OOHHHHHH, PENNSYLVANIA.

every time i see 'sunbury' or 'susquehanna valley mall' in one of these articles about this crazy bitch i'm like 'ahahahah haha. been there so. many. times.'

OOHHHHHH, PENNSYLVANIA.

Oh, Sunbury. I had a friend who worked up there in the first ever Weis to exist. That thing was so rundown and gross.

Oh, Sunbury. I had a friend who worked up there in the first ever Weis to exist. That thing was so rundown and gross.

my grandma was in hospice up at the hospital in Sunbury, and every time we visited, we drove past that weis and my dad would point it out. every. single. time.

i agree with what Derek said. this is so out there, can it really be true. i mean I wont be shocked either way.

on a completely unrelated note...im trying to decide if I want to get the following sandwhich for dinner. its from a local place - Melt (as seen on TV). today is the last day of it, it is called The Wookie.....

The Wookiee – February 10th – 16th. Caramelized Banana, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter Sweet Cream Cheese, Battered and deep fried to a golden Wookiee brown. Coated with rich chocolate and peanut butter glaze then covered in toasted coconut.  Berry Preserves on the side for dipping. Vegetarian Available

it sounds unbelievably amazing. but I know how much I will be hating myself afterwards.

Unrelated, but...

There are a lot of people on here from PA. We must have almost as many record collectors as we do amish

sheetz & wawa, sheetz & wawa.

Whoa, never realized Failure By Design was from here too. 

If you're not Amish/mennonite, you must be a collector...

me at record store:

"do you have any Marina and the Diamonds?"

owner: "no, but she played here 3 weeks ago"

OOF

WHAT. 

CHARLIE YOU'RE LYING TO ME!

She was just in Stockholm the other night, completely got trashed and blew up instagram while head-to-toe in ABBA gear. It was magical. 

In other news, I had a 1 free topping coupon, so I got a vegetable pizza but I forgot to say no mushrooms.

And the pizza was still $19. What.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic