SORRY IF I MADE YOU SAD, CHARLIE!

I at least want to get two more readings done tonight, but I am pretty beat. I might just tackle the last five tomorrow.

i am not sad! you have 5 more hands tomorrow? my lord. i think your super accurate readings have people buzzing and chatting. 

i am not sad! you have 5 more hands tomorrow? my lord. i think your super accurate readings have people buzzing and chatting. 

Yeah, I've had five hands sitting in that thread for two-three days now. 

It's cool, I don't mind doing it.

It's just a lot more time consuming and exhausting than I think I ever really expected it to be.

It sounds like Midtown are going to be announcing their reunion show tomorrow and it will more than likely be at Skate & Surf. 

I predict almost all of my music friends on Facebook will be acting like the world is ending.

Just give me an Acceptance reunion.

I ate Taco Bell because of the taco thread. But that was after I left work at a pizzeria.

The Taco Bells here aren't convenient for me at all, but I was by one earlier today.  Sadly, it wasn't open.  I guess there isn't much demand for Taco Bell at 9AM...

Also, this made me laugh : http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/02/police-arrest-a-woman-for-failing-to-return-9-year-overdue-j-lo-vhs/

I realized a very bizarre reoccurrence in my life today.

A lot of people who have made an impact on my life have gone to Broward Community College in south Florida.

Really weird, small school.

You know who else goes there? Shelbs.

But he won't even get me a free pizza.

classic Shelbs.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic