I don't think I'm going out on tour this Summer anymore. 

Major bummer. 

One tour was dropped and there was a lot of confusion with the other tour. Most slots have already been filled and I'd need to have my license. I plan to have it by the beginning of Summer, but they can't just hire me on my word that I'll pass the test. 

Blows.

Time to plan the family vacation

what band were you going to tour with?

Tour hasn't been announced, so I'm under contract by interning for the company to not talk about it. 

Would have been a paid gig and all. The one band wanted to request me but then they got dropped anyway. 

Oof, sorry dear! You didn't tell your jobs yet did you? I know you mentioned having to tell them soon.

Yeah! But I didn't quit or anything. They're actually closed a few of the weeks I would be gone, so we were just going to figure it out. 

If I don't have a tour when we're closed, I'm just gonna fly to Florida and hug the people I love.

I will also win Shelbs back.

I'm convinced Michael Bay wants to destroy all nostalgia I hold for my childhood. He already made Transformers unwatchable. Now the trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles looks like he's on course to do the same. Why are they juiced up fatter than Barry Bonds? Sigh.

Nooooooooooooooo not the turtles!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic