And my nickname "Jersey" comes because every group of guys born in the 70s has about 18 David's. The only way to tell them all apart is nicknames. I've know a Replay, a Nuclear, a Worthless...on down. The other option is for Dave's to always have their last name attached to their first as if it's one name. 

I feel like I’m being abused because I work faster than my co-workers. I’m pumping out twice as many proofs a day so my boss just keeps tossing hot stuff on my desk because he needs the proof tomorrow. always tomorrow or later today. I’m already putting in 10-12 hour days as it is. and we’re moving into a new building next week and have to move ourselves, they’re not hiring anyone to help us move any of our stuff, and we have A LOT of stuff. okay complaint over with. huh? is STRESSSSSSED

As long as that's the only secret you leak

I have so many gems though...

Shelby has inspired me that if I ever get married, I have to marry someone with a mostly female dominated name. 

Think of how confused everyone would be. People would think I'm the husband. 

So good.

I feel like I’m being abused because I work faster than my co-workers. I’m pumping out twice as many proofs a day so my boss just keeps tossing hot stuff on my desk because he needs the proof tomorrow. always tomorrow or later today. I’m already putting in 10-12 hour days as it is. and we’re moving into a new building next week and have to move ourselves, they’re not hiring anyone to help us move any of our stuff, and we have A LOT of stuff. okay complaint over with. huh? is STRESSSSSSED

Opppph, that's obnoxious. I hope that someone is better/faster at moving than you and you can just be like "OH SINCE YOU DID THAT SO FAST, PLEASE CARRY ALL MY THINGS."

I feel ya. This is exactly how it is but with one of my "bosses." I bust my ass doing all the work while he is in the office checking his email or just putzing around not doing a damn thing. My other boss (aka his boss) came to me yesterday before she left telling me about certain things that need to get done. She then laughs and asks if its funny that she is treating me like the manager instead of the aforementioned idiot.

Im really tired.

:(

sorry

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic