Just like the Big Bang or whatever you believe in, VC implodes every now and then.

Things settle. Things clear.

Life emerges and slowly steers in the direction your internal captain decides to steer, and sides are forever chosen. People are exposed. Posts ignored and looked over.

It's cleansing.

Then a new crop comes in. The weak leave, the ones who get it, stick around.

I just had an hour argument with my roommate who moved, about paying the bills when we're all gone. We all signed the lease and we all agreed to see this thing through till the end. I would never stick her with all the bills but she's trying to do that to our one friend who will still be staying here. I knew I would be moving early, I didn't think twice about paying all the bills here and in Ohio. Fucking A

Nothing like arguing with someone you've been friends with for 16 years, and feeling like they don't have a care about fucking you over.

I just had an hour argument with my roommate who moved, about paying the bills when we're all gone. We all signed the lease and we all agreed to see this thing through till the end. I would never stick her with all the bills but she's trying to do that our one friend who will be staying here. I knew I would be moving early, I didn't think twice about paying all the bills here and in Ohio. Fucking A

Nothing like arguing with someone you've been friends with for 16 years, and feeling like they don't have a care about fucking you over.

Dude, that is so shitty and I am very sorry.

I just had an hour argument with my roommate who moved, about paying the bills when we're all gone. We all signed the lease and we all agreed to see this thing through till the end. I would never stick her with all the bills but she's trying to do that to our one friend who will still be staying here. I knew I would be moving early, I didn't think twice about paying all the bills here and in Ohio. Fucking A

If your friend doesn't want to pay their part of the rent when they move out they should find someone to move in and take over. That's how it's always worked for my friends and myself.

This is why friends shouldn't live together because I'm taking it so damn personally. But I would never even think of doing this to her or our other roommate. Not to mention she's freely told me her salary and girlfriend is making some serious money. I'm just hurt.

It only took one roommate situation to never have a roommate again.

This is why friends shouldn't live together because I'm taking it so damn personally. But I would never even think of doing this to her or our other roommate. Not to mention she's freely told me her salary and girlfriend is making some serious money. I'm just hurt.

Yeah I think most people learn this the hard way. It sucks, but it happens.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic