GIT IT GRRRRRRLL

I can see the resemblance

I don't know who/what that is.

She's a pop artist. She wrote Icona Pop's I Love It (and is sometimes featured in remixes) and she's now known for singing the chorus in Igga Azalea's Fancy. 

I don't really see it, but I've also been told I look similar to Marina (which makes sense because people always think that her and Charlie are sisters). I think it's the whole super messy dark hair, dark eyes, thick eyebrows thing. Taking it as a compliment and running with it though.

Charli HAS mastered the Logan pout. 

120628-charli-1.png

Yay Friday!

Yay!!!! I have to work tomorrow and Sunday though so that's kinda boring. At least it's payday! Sunday will be my Friday! 

Heaaard that. I only get Mondays off currently, which isn't terrible because I need money. But I'm also still in school AND have an internship. I'm really exhausted. I have two back to back vacations in June and it's going to be glorious.

That will be awesome. Enjoy it. I am counting down until my next vacation.

It's only 9am and Egg is on a roll!

This woman just came in for sling and I asked her if she preregistered. She didn't and our class is full today.

It's on our website and a well known fact (also sort of common sense) that sling is a limited class because there are only so many you can fit in a room. She just gave me the nastiest attitude because she drove here a half hour without calling ahead. Then walked out and slammed the door WHILE STILL STARING AT ME.

Lady, I do not need your attitude on my week without coffee.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic