Uhhh........

I'll say it again: Anberlin are THE most inconsistent band. There's a difference between finding a new sound on each record and just completely alienating your fan base on every other record.

Right!? That was the last thing I was expecting to hear when I started streaming. I could be into the music with how their vocals tend to sound but not with that barrage of harshness. I know you mentioned in the PO thread that the middle section where it chills out sounds really good and I'm totally with ya on that. Wish the entire song was like that and not something that makes me feel like I've done something horrible. 

Right!? That was the last thing I was expecting to hear when I started streaming. I could be into the music with how their vocals tend to sound but not with that barrage of harshness. I know you mentioned in the PO thread that the middle section where it chills out sounds really good and I'm totally with ya on that. Wish the entire song was like that and not something that makes me feel like I've done something horrible. 

Yeah I'm upset at how much I dislike that song haha.  Even if the rest of the record is more like Vital I don't think I would PO the record lol.

I just finished season 1 last night, and told Shlebs I wasn't hooked yet. He said I was dead to him. After the first season, I do find myself wanting to watch the next. I didn't really get that feeling till after episode 8 or 9 though. There's long stretches that I find boring in many episodes.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic