Ugh, I'm planning my good friends bachelor party and his fiancee is up my ass about it. That shit is getting old...FAST.

Tell her to chill out...just explain to her that the good strippers take time to book.

Sounds delicious, I'm trying that.  I don't care if my girlfriend is vegetarian or not, it's happening.

Also this sounds peeerrrffeeect. I have never even thought of this! I like tuna in my mac...ALOT. with green chiles. sounds whack, but I swear its awesome. this batch had kale and spinach in it...it was okay. pepperoni though, man, you may have started a whole new revolution for me. that sounds unbeatable. 

It begins... heh heh heh heh

WHOA. nobody puts X-files in the corner. NOBODY!

I only got through the first episode of season 1. I've got a loooooong ways to go! It's good though. I never really watched it before, just saw bits of it when my dad watched it. And apparently there are two movies? Do I watch that at the end of the series or inbetween seasons?

I only got through the first episode of season 1. I've got a loooooong ways to go! It's good though. I never really watched it before, just saw bits of it when my dad watched it. And apparently there are two movies? Do I watch that at the end of the series or inbetween seasons?

oh man get ready for so much awesomeness! or at least til Mulder leaves the show and they replace him with T2000, from T2. I only saw the first movie, and that was after I finished the series, but I think as long you have seen some of the show then you'll like the movie. I heard the second one was pretty bad, so I stayed away in fear of it tainting the franchise for me. Still one of the finest shows around...too good!

Tell her to chill out...just explain to her that the good strippers take time to book.

I told her that we had the best 3 hookers that I could afford, Candy is a big maybe.  Also that to save on money we're all going to share the same needle.  She hasn't said much since then.  :lol:  :D

O.M.G. I thought this show was going to just be funny. You were right though, so many feels.

Season 2 has a scene where I was crying my eyes out. I won't spoil it for you, but you'll know when you get there.

It's not a major plot or anything! I swear I didn't spoil anything by saying I wasn't going to spoil anything. If that makes sense.

Season 2 has a scene where I was crying my eyes out. I won't spoil it for you, but you'll know when you get there.

It's not a major plot or anything! I swear I didn't spoil anything by saying I wasn't going to spoil anything. If that makes sense.

Haha, I've already had a couple real tear up moments and I'm on episode 3.

I watched the first half of the new episode of OitNB but I have to go to work now... I need to keep watching, it hurts.

I laughed at this and now karma has bitten me in the ass. Halfway through the first episode and the GF wants to get hibachi.

Ugh....she's lucky I love hibachi

Worked 9 hours straight with no break BUT awesome mail day! Oblivion and mew. I thank my brother for bringing them inside and not letting them bake outside for several hours. Yesssssss. Had anyone had problems with the temperature outside and their records being damaged? Most of mine are packed so well that I wonder if that's even a possibility. I've only lately been buying online. Most of the time I just go to my record store.

Worked 9 hours straight with no break BUT awesome mail day! Oblivion and mew. I thank my brother for bringing them inside and not letting them bake outside for several hours. Yesssssss. Had anyone had problems with the temperature outside and their records being damaged? Most of mine are packed so well that I wonder if that's even a possibility. I've only lately been buying online. Most of the time I just go to my record store.

But the real question is...yo, girl, what's up with your hair today?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic