Another school shooting?  At least it was only one person (not that it's ok), it could've been way worse.  My heart goes out to that family.

Where are all those open-carry gun terrorists when you actually need them?!?! :rolleyes:

Speaking of which ^^ I hate dealing with Engineers of companies. They're usually the most entitled, lazy pricks and the biggest dumb asses (when it comes to needing technology help) at the same time.

Fixed to reflect my work environment.

Today I'm talking to my boss an saying I need transferred. I'm extremely unhappy at my current job. I get to where I'm lying awake at 3am because I'm so stressed out about having to work. I tried talking to him once before and I wasn't taken seriously. How do I express my seriousness without coming off as threatening? In all actuality, I will quit if nothing changes but I think if I say that it won't go over well.

Today I'm talking to my boss an saying I need transferred. I'm extremely unhappy at my current job. I get to where I'm lying awake at 3am because I'm so stressed out about having to work. I tried talking to him once before and I wasn't taken seriously. How do I express my seriousness without coming off as threatening? In all actuality, I will quit if nothing changes but I think if I say that it won't go over well.

I would say start looking for new employment. A transfer like this always seems like a stay of execution.

I would say start looking for new employment. A transfer like this always seems like a stay of execution.

I'm really considering it. The plan was for them to transfer me into the IT department in England whenever I graduate next year. I'm just trying to hold on until then without quitting. I would go to the IT department here but the closest one is about 5 hours away

They also pay for my school so I don't want to lose that but I hate this job. I absolutely hate it.

I'm really considering it. The plan was for them to transfer me into the IT department in England whenever I graduate next year. I'm just trying to hold on until then without quitting. I would go to the IT department here but the closest one is about 5 hours away

They also pay for my school so I don't want to lose that but I hate this job. I absolutely hate it.

What is your profession?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic