It's so bad now too this is all the work I've had to do:

English: Write a paper and read 2 chapters of the assigned book

Government: Do review packet and study for test

Astronomy: Study hard for the test (Because the teacher doesn't teach and test us on material we haven't learned)

Euro: Read and note 15 pages from the chapter

Pre-Cal: Do 2 pages of questions from the text book

This is all stuff assigned on Friday and due on Monday, and this doesn't account for college application work either.

I can't image how worst it is for kids in say band or ones with jobs

Honestly this is fucking disgusting and frankly ridiculous, some nights I do nothing but homework, I spend more time in class then I do at home and then what time I get to spend out of class I'm stuff doing things for class. It's sad and disgusting the state of the American education system. They don't teach like this in France or Finnland, and they both have higher levels of happiness

Like honestly they put teenagers though the same level of stress if not more as adults with half the respect and freedom. And it's disgusting. I should not have 8-10 hours of homework on what little free time I have given to me.

THE HORROR!

How bad is it I really hate my new job, which pay $16/hour and am thinking of returning to my old job thay pays $9.25/hour until I can find a job I really want? My new job wouldn't be so bad if they didn't lie to me about what I'd be doing and my hours.

How bad is it I really hate my new job, which pay $16/hour and am thinking of returning to my old job thay pays $9.25/hour until I can find a job I really want? My new job wouldn't be so bad if they didn't lie to me about what I'd be doing and my hours.

I think that if you're unhappy, the extra money isn't worth it.  I've worked (very shortly) for a few jobs that I dreaded going into, that's no way to live.

I just linked my laptop up to my music file server. Mix burning is imminent

I'm not ambitiousness enough to open up my case and hookup my cd-burner, so I'm burning mine at work.  Also, I need your address!

I think that if you're unhappy, the extra money isn't worth it. I've worked (very shortly) for a few jobs that I dreaded going into, that's no way to live.

I'm not ambitiousness enough to open up my case and hookup my cd-burner, so I'm burning mine at work. Also, I need your address!

I will pm you later

I think that if you're unhappy, the extra money isn't worth it.  I've worked (very shortly) for a few jobs that I dreaded going into, that's no way to live.

My main problem is my parents still breath down my neck about jobs, and are really proud of me for getting this new one. They don't understand when I tell them I was lied to, and also that I never want to work another phone customer service job again.

I am above 18, and don't live with them, but they still help me out with student loans and such. They try to be really involved in my life, so I still feel like I should try to make them proud. I guess I have a problem with trying to separate from them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic