Guys I just did the stupidest/most embarrassing/shameful thing and I can't stop laughing.

Don't judge me.

I was making a record bowl as a gag gift for someone and even though the oven was on low heat...

I left it alone for too long and it melted on to the oven racks. My face is bright red from laughing so hard.

Good news is that it was easy to clean up and it was only a 25 cent thrift store record that was scratched to hell

but oh my god.

I was going to bowl my copy of Teen Suicide's I Will Be My Own Hell until I got a $230 ticket and threw it up on eBay.  Still kinda bummed I'm not making a bowl out of it.

I haven't been to Silver Platters since they moved locations (they used to be in Lower Queen Anne).  I keep meaning to check it out, but I'm not in that area very often.  Let me know if you ever need a record shopping buddy!

I'm down. I have 0 friends in Seattle. Not to sound lame, but that's what happens when you're fresh to a new city. haha.

My sister did that once.  It worked alright.  She also made crust out of cauliflower once, and didn't tell me until after I ate it.  I was wondering why the crust was so soggy the whole time, but didn't want to say anything.  

My sister did that once.  It worked alright.  She also made crust out of cauliflower once, and didn't tell me until after I ate it.  I was wondering why the crust was so soggy the whole time, but didn't want to say anything.  

My brother's done the cauliflower crust and said it wasn't bad.  I want to try it someday, but soggy doesn't sound good...

I'm down. I have 0 friends in Seattle. Not to soung lame, but that's what happens when you're fresh to a new city. haha.

I know what you mean.  I knew two people when I moved out here.

I'm hanging out with an old friend and her 3 year old... He is an absolute terror. Now he took her car keys and hid them and we're trying to leave. Been looking for 20 mins. Birth control.

I am never leaving my house. 

Stopped at a gas station and while I was inside paying, some asshole hit my car. Didn't leave a note nor anything. Just bounced after the fact. My brand new fuckin' car!

I don't know what pissed me off most, the fact that it's the new car or that the asshole didn't leave a note at least nor stuck around. I fuckin' hate people. 

I know you're not talking about me! Are you?!

And we are all jealous of you now, Dani.

We talked about you in person too haha.

I'm hanging out with an old friend and her 3 year old... He is an absolute terror. Now he took her car keys and hid them and we're trying to leave. Been looking for 20 mins. Birth control.

Ugh terrible. I went to dinner last night and sat in front of this family with two very young kids. Just screaming the whole time, parents just let the youngest boy lay all over the floor. They gave him a gum ball to keep him quiet and he kept dropping on the rug and putting it back in his mouth. The parents just laughed, took it away, then gave it back to him because he screamed. My ovaries just about shriveled up and died.

I am never leaving my house.

Stopped at a gas station and while I was inside paying, some asshole hit my car. Didn't leave a note nor anything. Just bounced after the fact. My brand new fuckin' car!

I don't know what pissed me off most, the fact that it's the new car or that the asshole didn't leave a note at least nor stuck around. I fuckin' hate people.

Gas stations always have tons of cameras outside, don't they?. You should be able to get the persons plate.

Gas stations always have tons of cameras outside, don't they?. You should be able to get the persons plate.

I went through it w/ the station manager. Where I was parked was the one blindspot for the cameras where they aren't aimed at. Such is my luck. 

I filed a police report and all to cover my bases. 

Yessir. I'll try to get it signed. So beautiful! You got #16. I will see what I can do but I need to catch the train after the show.

I'll probably be in Seattle soon. Deliver it in person?

That's, that's just so fucknig awesome of you.Thank you so much. I definitely owe you big time.

Where did you get the print? Are you at the show now? I don't know what the schedule is.

^^ I watched it earlier today as well. Really fuckin' enjoyed it. I dig the premise of what FF are doing for the new record and the whole premise behind the show and exploring each city's music scene and influence is genius. 

Hell, even my brother who's mostly into hip-hop, and watched it with me was impressed by it. He even said that he liked the "Something From Nothing" song.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic