cant shake this cold. nose leaking like a faucet.

and i was using paper towels from work to blow my nose in all day yesterday so its rubbed raw.

so i go to CVS to get kleenex and Petroleum Jelly for my nose.

yeah. that didnt look creepy.

Even worse if you had purchased an enema kit, and super mega pack of condoms.

Remember, it could always look worse to someone.  ALWAYS.

cant shake this cold. nose leaking like a faucet.

and i was using paper towels from work to blow my nose in all day yesterday so its rubbed raw.

so i go to CVS to get kleenex and Petroleum Jelly for my nose.

yeah. that didnt look creepy.

Just getting over this as well. Godspeed chuck!

Guys! I gained 5lbs in the last week!

I lost somewhere between 10-20lbs (which is not good for a scrawny bastrd like me) from October through the new year. Mostly due to stress from the breakup and the move. Partly because I have an eating disorder. It's not like an "OMG, Im fat" eating disorder because I know Im too fucking skinny. It's hard to explain and Im really uncomfortable about it. But like, food and eating makes me really anxious sometimes.

But Im really happy I managed to put on a few pounds. Hopefully I can maintain and put on a few more.

Guys! I gained 5lbs in the last week!

I lost somewhere between 10-20lbs (which is not good for a scrawny bastrd like me) from October through the new year. Mostly due to stress from the breakup and the move. Partly because I have an eating disorder. It's not like an "OMG, Im fat" eating disorder because I know Im too fucking skinny. It's hard to explain and Im really uncomfortable about it. But like, food and eating makes me really anxious sometimes.

But Im really happy I managed to put on a few pounds. Hopefully I can maintain and put on a few more.

Congrats! Pro Tip: I found that beer and unhealthy snack foods have added 20 pounds of awful to me over the past 4-5 years.

Congrats! Pro Tip: I found that beer and unhealthy snack foods have added 20 pounds of awful to me over the past 4-5 years.

Oh I eat a lot of garbage foods. I think being too poor for beer and snacks played a small hand in it. I switched to vodka because its way more economical. That sounds like alcoholism, but a $20 bottle of vodka will last me a couple weeks.

Oh I eat a lot of garbage foods. I think being too poor for beer and snacks played a small hand in it. I switched to vodka because its way more economical. That sounds like alcoholism, but a $20 bottle of vodka will last me a couple weeks.

Good point, and surprisingly liquor has a lot of calories for it's volume. i don't judge alcoholism either. I drink. A. lot. there was a time when I casually bought records and my wife nagged about the HUNDREDS of dollars a month I spent on booze. now it's flip-flopped, but yeah. hundreds. I literally worked a week's worth of hours to make the money to pay for the month's booze.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic