I don't have any interest in reddit either.  I only end up there if someone sends me a link and I get bored almost immediately.

No this is the best thing you will read more gripping and compelling than all the movies out right now. It's about a man you findouts out his wife is cheating and shit goes deep in the rabbit hole!

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but there is a way to see who downvotes you? I remember someone said there was.

Someone is logging into 3 separate accounts to downvote me... and I'm not totally sure what Ive done to them.

Sorry in advanced for bugging anyone, I've just always kept a pretty healthy relationship with everyone here and don't know what Ive done to this person.

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but there is a way to see who downvotes you? I remember someone said there was.

Someone is logging into 3 separate accounts to downvote me... and I'm not totally sure what Ive done to them.

Sorry in advanced for bugging anyone, I've just always kept a pretty healthy relationship with everyone here and don't know what Ive done to this person.

Log out and then go to the post and click the reputation number. It will show who it was.

That's super lame of someone. I don't understand that behavior at all.

Log out and then go to the post and click the reputation number. It will show who it was.

That's super lame of someone. I don't understand that behavior at all.

Thanks Ill try that, I dont get it at all, and its in my WTB thread of all things?

Like everything i said in it has 3 downvotes :S

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic