There need to be more people like you in the world. It continuously blows my mind when people can be so insensitive about the people they call their friends.

seconded! that's seriously horrible. i'm sorry your friend wasn't there for you.

i had a friend a few years ago, who i spent an entire weekend keeping company at her apartment after she and her gf broke up. a month or so after that, my aunt died very suddenly and our families were super close, so i was really bummed out for a while after. said friend gets me to go out for movies and drinks one night to cheer me up/distract me. then when i tried to open up and talk to her about it over some beers, she just started yelling at me, telling me to stop being such a downer and that i should "just get over it" because "it been like 2 weeks already". we were no longer friends after that.

people really do suck sometimes.

Thank you ladies!

cutting my fams off completely was the best thing ever.

hard as hell. my mom still watches char 3 times a week but other than that, there is no interaction. no hanging out. no contact.

my goal is to save up and move far far away from them and pretend they never happened.

I cut my uncle off due to some fucked up stuff that he did to me when I lived with him. (mental and physical abuse, mostly mental). It was the most healthy decision I've ever made.

On the other hand, I do want to build a relationship with my biological father because with my eye on marriage, I want to get to know the other half of me. I haven't seen him since I was 12/13. My stepfather is my dad and has been a hell of a role model but I still have questions that need answers.

HI TAGGED SOME OF YOU ON IG. SORRY

I alllmost tagged Ghost and Fowty but I feel like they won't fucking selfie for me.

YESSSS. I got out of it too. I still don't follow everyone on IG.

What's up with that?

giphy.gif

theme, you are about to break 1k.

woo!

I need John to come up in here so I can ask him how to go about getting his job because I seriously wish to take that career path in life.

i remember taking one of those career personality tests back in high school and it told me either i should either be a fashion designer or a funeral director. still not really sure how those two things go together. 

woo!

i remember taking one of those career personality tests back in high school and it told me either i should either be a fashion designer or a funeral director. still not really sure how those two things go together. 

You must be good at being creative and directing things....

like-a-boss-andy-samberg.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic