the first time i met jim adkins of jimmy eat world i was at an actual loss for words. i saw him come out of the radio station they were doing promo for and as he's walking over i said quietly to my bf at the time "oh god you're gonna have to talk for me"

i've admired the dude since i was in 6th grade & finally meeting him at age 22 was too much for me to handle lol

thats so great ahhhhhh

i would be pretty stoked on jim adkins to clarity has to be one of my favorite albums ever

the first time i met jim adkins of jimmy eat world i was at an actual loss for words. i saw him come out of the radio station they were doing promo for and as he's walking over i said quietly to my bf at the time "oh god you're gonna have to talk for me"

i've admired the dude since i was in 6th grade & finally meeting him at age 22 was too much for me to handle lol

This is precious.

This is how I feel about some comedians. I'm going to see Bo Burnham on Friday. Although I'm 100% certain I won't come within 50 feet of him, if he happened to walk by me I would probably run. Fast. Away. and the only thing I could say to Tim Kasher is "youre amazing. you're amazing. you're amazing"

I am the largest tard in the toilet.

When I met Avenged Sevenfold they were super cool. This was about 5 years ago though

I think it was because I dont have big fake ones, and their van was waiting to take them to the strip club for a radio party...they sounded horrible live too...

None of this surprises me. & I'm super jealous you got to meet Dimebag

still surprises me today. it was like 4 months before his death too. I had him sign my guitar, and it was a newer guitar and i still had plastic on the back cover, he said time to break it in and started pulling the plastic off, which i thought was cool. definitely one of my favorite moments. i mean, its up there. id group it in with my wedding, birth of my kids. glad i was able to capture it.

IMG_34065978689091_zpss4nsiwm9.jpeg

still surprises me today. it was like 4 months before his death too. I had him sign my guitar, and it was a newer guitar and i still had plastic on the back cover, he said time to break it in and started pulling the plastic off, which i thought was cool. definitely one of my favorite moments. i mean, its up there. id group it in with my wedding, birth of my kids. glad i was able to capture it.

haha nice!

haha thats cool, you meet them at a show? ive seen them countless times but never had the opportunity to meet them. 

Yea, after a show at the HOB.

I met Tyreese (Chad Coleman) from The Walking Dead. Dude was soooooo nice & really humble. I hope he gets into films. He deserves it.

thats cool!

I think it was because I dont have big fake ones, and their van was waiting to take them to the strip club for a radio party...they sounded horrible live too...

Thats a great pic.

I just meant Im not surprised Dimebag & Vinnie were cool & AS was not

the only thing I could say to Tim Kasher is "youre amazing. you're amazing. you're amazing"

I'd probably freeze up with Kasher, but I would certainly wet myself meeting Conor Oberst. I'm kind of a HUGE fan of his. It's actually disgusting how much I like anything he does. If he released a comedy-funk-jazz album I'd probably buy it and love it. I'm a fanboy.

I'd probably freeze up with Kasher, but I would certainly wet myself meeting Conor Oberst. I'm kind of a HUGE fan of his. It's actually disgusting how much I like anything he does. If he released a comedy-funk-jazz album I'd probably buy it and love it. I'm a fanboy.

Im onboard with the oberst thing. If i could pick one person to make music with thats alive today, id choose from Crhis Robinson, Conor Oberst, or Jack White.

thats so great ahhhhhh

i would be pretty stoked on jim adkins to clarity has to be one of my favorite albums ever

he's so niceeeeee.

i met him another time after a show and the security set up a little barricade (idk why they thought fans were gonna bumrush jew of all bands lol) and i asked jim for a photo (i regained my speech after our 1st encounter) and he was like sure and he put his arm around me and then was like "wait, this is a little ridiculous" and pulled the barricade away from me and jumped on my side of it to take the photo. like whyyyyyy are you perfect?

towards the end of it all of the guys were on the "fans" side of the barricade just hanging out with fans, it was cool.

he's so niceeeeee.

i met him another time after a show and the security set up a little barricade (idk why they thought fans were gonna bumrush jew of all bands lol) and i asked jim for a photo (i regained my speech after our 1st encounter) and he was like sure and he put his arm around me and then was like "wait, this is a little ridiculous" and pulled the barricade away from me and jumped on my side of it to take the photo. like whyyyyyy are you perfect?

towards the end of it all of the guys were on the "fans" side of the barricade just hanging out with fans, it was cool.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

my first day shooting for the sox i was on call (instead of shooting game action) so pretty much if a red sox employee needed pictures, i had to do it. usually consists of vip groups, sponsors and higher ups with family and friends.

first call was from john henry, the owner of the red sox. asks me to take a photo of his grandson with someone, and that someone would be right in. so im standing with him and all these others in his suite at fenway park. in walks lebron james and he's so tall i cant even fit him completely in the frame with his little grandson. it was such a horrible photo, everyone made fun of me. that same night i was stopped by neil diamond in the office to take a photo with him and someone else, lastly i had a little water cooler talk by my desk with steven tyler and his daughter. im not allowed to talk to anyone unless they engage me first so that was cool haha.

my first day shooting for the sox i was on call (instead of shooting game action) so pretty much if a red sox employee needed pictures, i had to do it. usually consists of vip groups, sponsors and higher ups with family and friends.

first call was from john henry, the owner of the red sox. asks me to take a photo of his grandson with someone, and that someone would be right in. so im standing with him and all these others in his suite at fenway park. in walks lebron james and he's so tall i cant even fit him completely in the frame with his little grandson. it was such a horrible photo, everyone made fun of me. that same night i was stopped by neil diamond in the office to take a photo with him and someone else, lastly i had a little water cooler talk by my desk with steven tyler and his daughter. im not allowed to talk to anyone unless they engage me first so that was cool haha.

being a huuggeeeeee red sox fan, im jealous.

liv tyler is soooooooooooooo cutie

holy shit thats crazy!!!

and i was shooting opening ceremonies, first pitch, national anthem blah blah and im on tv and my mom is calling non stop to tell me she saw me. oh mom.

being a huuggeeeeee red sox fan, im jealous.

yeah it really was awesome, to have that opportunity. if they won the series i would have gotten a ring! :(

:( that's not good. I would be shy a friend after that. I was drunk as hell at IKS Neverender. I had zero issue that day.

Oh yeah next time I pay for VIP, fuckers need to be on time or get left. Especially if it's the GA1 Neverender. I'm not playing any games with that one.

He kind of looks like your dad in that picture!

Nice ring Will, I really liked shopping for the engagement ring.

Thanks! I'm super excited

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic