Question about what.cd.  When will I get an invite?  I would like to invite my friend, but I've been a member for 5 months, and still don't have an invite.  My friend who invited me said he thought you got one after 3 months, but I guess not.

I don't know myself actually.  I think you get one if you donate, past that they just kind of kept showing up for me.  I think you might have to be a power user, but I'm not 100% on that either.  I'm sure the specifics are somewhere on the site.

This is the best weekend of the year, when everyone parties, and throws all caution to the wind.

I unquestionably made it a point to come home for it, and am so disappointed with the efforts around me. There's been so little energy and motivation from my friends to have fun, and I don't get it.

The excuse I keep getting is "we're getting old, man"

Oh, shut up. Half of my friends are into their 30s.. I get it if they're slowing down. I'm reaching 29. But everyone else? Those in their early to mid-20s? Knock it off. Especially when the streets are full of people getting wasted- parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles. People who have been at this for decades. Oh, but you're tired.

You poor thing.

Question about what.cd. When will I get an invite? I would like to invite my friend, but I've been a member for 5 months, and still don't have an invite. My friend who invited me said he thought you got one after 3 months, but I guess not.

Pretty sure you have to hit a certain ratio before you get them.

This is the best weekend of the year, when everyone parties, and throws all caution to the wind.

I unquestionably made it a point to come home for it, and am so disappointed with the efforts around me. There's been so little energy and motivation from my friends to have fun, and I don't get it.

The excuse I keep getting is "we're getting old, man"

Oh, shut up. Half of my friends are into their 30s.. I get it if they're slowing down. I'm reaching 29. But everyone else? Those in their early to mid-20s? Knock it off. Especially when the streets are full of people getting wasted- parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles. People who have been at this for decades. Oh, but you're tired.

You poor thing.

I don't party like I used to but it's okay to go hard every now and then!

A little over a year. My doctor decided to not refill them until I go see him, but with my current job it is hard, since he is only open when I work. I also don't really like him much, so I've been looking for a new one once my new insurance goes through.

My dr was out for a month and the nurse practitioner said I didnt really need mine. I was on them 5 years. She had known me 5 minutes. She prescribed a new one. It backfired. Pissed me off thinking about it. Listen to your body. Depression is a side effect but it shouldn't be strong.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic