Damn, just found out my Uncle has colon cancer. Dude is a badass who has done many coast to coast motorcycle trips. I'm sure he will come out strong.

And my Dad is going to start having his cataract surgery soon. I'm sure that will go without any trouble. Fingers crossed.

Staying positive.

Damn, just found out my Uncle has colon cancer. Dude is a badass who has done many coast to coast motorcycle trips. I'm sure he will come out strong.

And my Dad is going to start having his cataract surgery soon. I'm sure that will go without any trouble. Fingers crossed.

Staying positive.

sorry about your unk. ive had many friends beat some late stage cancers lately. modern medicine is amazing.

and my wife just had cataract surgery in both eyes and is doing amazing. theres a few times where it was iffy but shits a breeze nowadays.

no worries at all.

none.

GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING THE GET UP KIDS - TWO EPS BOOT TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

(is it bad that this makes me feel like...super complete? I'm finally done collecting all the most most important influential albums from my teenage years that I still listen to.)

How does it sound? I really want that live album to get a proper press someday too.

sorry about your unk. ive had many friends beat some late stage cancers lately. modern medicine is amazing.

and my wife just had cataract surgery in both eyes and is doing amazing. theres a few times where it was iffy but shits a breeze nowadays.

no worries at all.

none.

Yeah, apparently it is one of the more "beatable" cancers, so I'm not worried. And you're right, it really is.

And that's great to hear! Glad mom is doing well.

As far as my Mom goes, I believe they are waiting on brain surgery to see if it's absolutely necessary at this point in time.

So the fam is holding togehter for now; hoping it stays that way.

GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING THE GET UP KIDS - TWO EPS BOOT TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

(is it bad that this makes me feel like...super complete? I'm finally done collecting all the most most important influential albums from my teenage years that I still listen to.)

Not at all. How do you think about Caspian? I don't even know how I'll feel when I get the last one. Maybe there will never be a last one with all these represses coming out, or the fact that I've never seen one of the variants for sale. Hahahaha.

Props.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic