So I'm sitting here, clearing talking on the phone, and some person just keeps going "excuse me, excuse me" to me. So I put the person on hold and she is like "does so and so sit on this floor?" I don't have a clue, and there are 7 other people behind me she could have asked. Some people I tell you.

So I'm sitting here, clearing talking on the phone, and some person just keeps going "excuse me, excuse me" to me. So I put the person on hold and she is like "does so and so sit on this floor?" I don't have a clue, and there are 7 other people behind me she could have asked. Some people I tell you.

What. A. Bitch.

Yeah. I tried to ignore her, and even pointed at my headset, but I guess that was not obvious enough. There are like 5000-6000 people in this building, I don't know where someone sits.

Yeah. I tried to ignore her, and even pointed at my headset, but I guess that was not obvious enough. There are like 5000-6000 people in this building, I don't know where someone sits.

Haha. I feel you for sure. I get phone calls and wandering patients constantly asking me if Dr. so-and-so is in. I have to reply with, "well, what clinic/ specialty is Dr. So-and-so in?" and go from there. It's such a pain.

Just to clarify, I work in a hospital that is comprised of over 30 buildings, two of which are 9 stories above ground and 2 below.

Haha. I feel you for sure. I get phone calls and wandering patients constantly asking me if Dr. so-and-so is in. I have to reply with, "well, what clinic/ specialty is Dr. So-and-so in?" and go from there. It's such a pain.

Just to clarify, I work in a hospital that is comprised of over 30 buildings, two of which are 9 stories above ground and 2 below.

That is a big ass hospital.

Ah, that makes sense. I work at the headquarters for one of the largest tire companies left in the US, so we have a ton of people walking around. Our building is 5 floors, and about as wide as 3 city blocks.

I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight and getting in line a couple hours before they open.

If this was SLC and I was going to Gray I would be doing the same thing. But since I don't know the situation in PDX, I figured I would go early. Plus my girlfriend is going with me, and she wants records too, so fuck it.

Also, you're an hour ahead of me, so if there is anything you don't get I can keep a look out for you. The shop I'm going to opens at 8PST.

If this was SLC and I was going to Gray I would be doing the same thing. But since I don't know the situation in PDX, I figured I would go early. Plus my girlfriend is going with me, and she wants records too, so fuck it.

Also, you're an hour ahead of me, so if there is anything you don't get I can keep a look out for you. The shop I'm going to opens at 8PST.

Cool. I'll text you if I miss anything. I'm not after much this year. I've got the owner of one of the shops in town keeping a copy of the new Built to Spill album behind the counter. Other than that all I'm after is the White Stripes album and maybe the Swans EP and Red House Painters box set on the off chance one of the stores here gets a copy.

Cool. I'll text you if I miss anything. I'm not after much this year. I've got the owner of one of the shops in town keeping a copy of the new Built to Spill album behind the counter. Other than that all I'm after is the White Stripes album and maybe the Swans EP and Red House Painters box set on the off chance one of the stores here gets a copy.

Right on. I've narrowed mine down to White Stripes, Polaris, Foo, and Clutch.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic