I feel your pain. I can't drink IPA's or Oatmeal based beer. Mad Hatter and The Poet have amazing names/bottle art and inspirations but taste so bad.

Oatmeal based beers im typically alright with but not a fan of IPAs either. Yeah I really dig the artwork on the New Holland bottles but I've never tried any of their brews. Hardly see that brewery out here, surprisingly.

I want that Fragile shirt. What'd you think of Hesitation Marks?? NIN is a band I have no vinyl from and I really should although I am not sure what pressings sound great.

Yeah im super bummed I dont have it anymore :/  HM was pretty solid. I always kinda hope they'd go back to TDS days but I realize that'll probably never happen. Haven't picked up the vinyl yet. Usually NIN stuff is out for a few years then goes oop. I have the WT & Y0 presses & am pretty happy with them. Unfortunately they've doubled/tripled in price :/

Well, the only other kid who does work here just got promoted to another area. They also told us that they will not replace him. So it looks like I'll be taking as many calls as humanly possible in a shift from now on. The BS is already starting, they are switching my shift and now I'm the ringing for when people are off (have to come in a lot earlier on these days). Time to gtfo.

Well, the only other kid who does work here just got promoted to another area. They also told us that they will not replace him. So it looks like I'll be taking as many calls as humanly possible in a shift from now on. The BS is already starting, they are switching my shift and now I'm the ringing for when people are off (have to come in a lot earlier on these days). Time to gtfo.

Yeah is there anyway you could bail out of there? I just got a call letting me know Im not hired. Never had one of those before, but I guess its better than being left in the dark. Yay weekend I guess.  :unsure:

Yeah is there anyway you could bail out of there? I just got a call letting me know Im not hired. Never had one of those before, but I guess its better than being left in the dark. Yay weekend I guess.  :unsure:

You can have my job. It pays ok, but you put up with a lot of shit with customers and coworkers. Shitty benefits and vacation time too.

You can have my job. It pays ok, but you put up with a lot of shit with customers and coworkers. Shitty benefits and vacation time too.

After all the stories you have told on here, I would crack too quickly. Now I almost regret spending $50 on a soldering kit. Wanted to start doing some DIY as a hobby anyways but I should have just borrowed a crappy iron from a friend instead.

Old dude at work heard me talking about buying a modem, since I'm sick of paying rental fees and gave me his old motorola surfboard 6121. That was pretty awesome, and it was also the model I was going to buy. Hopefully can get it set-up, and the only one returned before my next bill is due.

yep. I'll be little pony. The cool thing is they are playing Ramones songs, but I'm sure they'll play that. How could they not?

Aw what a cute pony you are :wub:

But seriously, that sounds like a really good time. Def jealous. If they don't play Party Hard I would def riot.

/not really, rioting is baaaaaaaaaaaad

Beers at work aren't necessarily better than betters after work. But they are better than not beers. 

Balloon Party looks like Knife Party. Is it the same thing?

That was how I first noticed it on Bandcamp. Its mostly in the Knife Party style, kind of like a parody and with some pony samples here and there. Surprisingly decent if you like that kind of stuff. I remember there being at least one rock track but I rarely listen to the whole thing.

Love this one: 

Weird! I don't think I like Knife Party enough to enjoy a parody project. But I got the reference so huzzah!

They do have a couple of good tracks. The drop on the Porter Robinson Unison remix is hard to beat. The transition to dumb festival house track to hot shit is tight. 

I only know Internet Friends and never bothered to check out anything else they did.

That was how I first noticed it on Bandcamp. Its mostly in the Knife Party style, kind of like a parody and with some pony samples here and there. Surprisingly decent if you like that kind of stuff. I remember there being at least one rock track but I rarely listen to the whole thing.

Love this one: 

Fucking a. I just listened to that whole thing. I hate this kind of music, but I was enthralled.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic