Im extremely furious right now and Im not sure what I should do. Apparently there is this shipping option where UPS hands off to the local post office. They did this with my package yesterday after the mail had been sent out, even though I was receiving another UPS package. The mail man was just here so I was all excited to finally get my headphones only to find a FUCKING EMPTY MAIL BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a package to send out anyways so now Im debating on going in and asking about this. I don't want to wait another day, Im tired of this shit. It sat in IL almost all week already just because shipping was free and wasn't scheduled to come until today. Originally it was Saturday but after a day it was changed.

To add to this, I drank my extra strong coffee just before going to get it because the mail man was still there when I tried the first time. On a happier note it looks like a record that was supposed to get here Monday could be here tomorrow if they dont fuck that up too!

Sorry guys, just really looking forward to those headphones, and you know, coffeeeee...

Don't mean to be spammy but Earphone Solutions has a sale on Audeo Phonak IEMs for 60% off right now. They only have the bass ones in stock but I had the 112 that I think were the same but you can change the tiny filter. They were highly detailed and great.

After using the code they are about $40 shipped. With or without mic for phones.

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/audeo-phonak.html

Promo code AU50 at check out.

I wasn't going to but if my main IEM dies I wouldn't be able to replace it for a while and it would drive me crazy!

I was bummed when that guy wanted $50 for a crappy coke bottle In Utero a few weeks back. I would just get that 20th anniversary version if I wanted to spend that much!

All I need is the Albini mix. : )

You can get it for $35.

Or you can get this copy which is the Albini mixes for less: http://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-In-Utero/release/3066864

The coke bottle looked neat but like I said in PM, water damaged jacket and probably not stellar condition disc. Hard to tell when its clear at a glance like that anyways. Is $50 the damaged or VG price?

That's definitely a "damaged" price, cause a good copy goes for about twice that. Mint for a little over $100. I was tempted buy it, but then read the damage, and passed. I would love to have a ton of different versions of all Nirvana albums at some point. As you know, I have them all in digital form, but it would be nice to collect them.

If I were to buy another copy of In Utero that I didn't own, it would be the Pallas 180g cream yellow, which you can get for about $80. Or the black version for about $45.

I've only got some of the CDs now, same with the Foos so mostly as good as my last encoding was or a few from iTunes like Sonic Highways and In Your Honor which was missing the bonus pre order songs when I re-downloaded it!

That reminds me, I wanted to ask you for the Foos ST at some point but after you upped all that other stuff I wanted to  wait a while. :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic