Jesus Christ. Without even listening to this I want to own every single one of those variants.

I'm not a huge fan of it, but god damn those variants are perfect. I bought the 2nd to last one (color in color w/ splatter) for the lady, cause she is into it. So at least I get to look at it. Haha. Wish for pressings would get variants this badass.

I think it's right up your alley.

I got a copy for the lady, and I like it a little bit. It's not as heavy as I want it to be, but it's pretty good.

Dig the band name sigil on this wall flag: http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/551317-nyves-anxiety-lp-t-shirt-wall-flag-bundle

Very cool.  Should get 2 and mount them on your cycles. :)

not sure if you've heard it already, but here's a sweet, free compilation of synthwave bands covering metal songs. recommended if you like perturbator, carpenter brut, etc...

Downloaded and will check this out. Just got done listening to Carpenter Brut just seconds ago. Thanks!

For you electronic fans (Charlie, Aaron, Juan):

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/550575-nyves-anxiety

NYVES is the new electronic music project featuring Ryan Clark (Demon Hunter) and Randy Torres (ex-Project 86). What began as a cathartic outlet centered on a mutual love for moody, electro-rock music has resulted in one of the most gorgeous full-length records of the year. Dark, pulsing soundscapes are woven together by Clark’s instantly identifiable vocals; resonate layers are balanced by Torres’s crystal clear and expert production; and high levels of experimentation are outweighed only by melodic sensibility and sonic accessibility.

The variants are fucking GORGEOUS:

Very pretty but vocals? Also while out walking a ton today and pretty much getting nowhere and finding nothing, I decided to think more about copying part of the Matt weekend plan. Just skip the girl part and try biking to the nearest shops if they are not too far. Going to check the map and see what it says. Wore a bright yellow shirt today because of the sun. Man it got warm here in Warshington!

NYVES is the new electronic music project featuring Ryan Clark (Demon Hunter) and Randy Torres (ex-Project 86). What began as a cathartic outlet centered on a mutual love for moody, electro-rock music has resulted in one of the most gorgeous full-length records of the year. Dark, pulsing soundscapes are woven together by Clark’s instantly identifiable vocals; resonate layers are balanced by Torres’s crystal clear and expert production; and high levels of experimentation are outweighed only by melodic sensibility and sonic accessibility.

The variants are fucking GORGEOUS:

v600_vinyl02.jpg

• Clear with Black Haze (150)

vinyl01.jpg

• White/Silver Half and Half (250)

vinyl03.jpg

• Clear with Silver, White, and Black Splatter (100)

vinyl04.jpg

• Black/Silver Quad-Split (200)

vinyl05.jpg

• Clear with Black Stripe with White and Silver Splatter (100)

vinyl06.jpg

• Silver in Clear (Color In Color) with White Splatter (200)

Ah nice nice nice ! I will give them a listen too but if Charlie likes it, then I will too. We match up pretty well in our music taste because he's my mentor

Right Charlie ??

original_zpsbe0c9774.gif

Downloaded all the free Amanda Palmer stuff on BC but haven't weeded through it all yet. Like the Radiohead covers though. Saw a really weird cover of Polly on youtube that I almost told Matt about but knew he would hate it. Reminds me there is a video I remembered today I was wondering if he had seen.

Matt have you seen that twisted fan made music video for Darling Nikki?

Closed Reference Over The Ear

Closed Reference On The Ear

IEMs

Finally have some cash to drop on these. Any idea what ones would fit my big ass melon head?

it's like dark, depeche mode, electronic, emo. gonna try those soundcloud clips a few more times. that silver in clear variant looks awesome.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic