I weeded out those type of people years ago on my facebook. I don't get why people care, what is it doing to them? Everyone deserves to be happy. If someone being happy is against your belief, your belief is wrong.

When I was talking to my boss, I found out one of our tow truck drivers died the other day. He got hit by a semi on the highway. Highway calls are scary as hell. We had some young girl, like 18 or 19, that got killed a few years back in the same area.

Yeah, it's horrible. People need to be respectful and move over when they see a tow truck on the side of the road helping someone. It is a law here to leave the land next to them clear, but it's not always possible with traffic, so slow the fuck down.

The girl dying was a freak accident though. She had a flat tire, so our drive pulled up in front of her car (Ohio law) and told her to stand on the shoulder as far back as she could. The driver is changing the tire and hears a loud screech , look up in time to see a car plow into the back of the car he is changing the tire on. That cause the car to launch forward into his tow truck, and when it hit he wheel lift it spun onto the should right where the girl was waiting. The driver only had a few scraps, but was fine. I'm worried every time I have to send someone out on the highway. The driver that died recently was loading a car up, and the semi didn't switch lanes or slow down, and the back draft from the semi pulled him into the trailer they think.

A door to door sales man just tried to sell me windows, so I told him I rent my house and he just walked away without saying anything. I need to stop answering my door.

Edit: Yo Matt, what's a good hi-res album to get once the Fulla arrives to try it out?

The amount of ignorant comments by close friends about Caitlyn Jenner on my Facebook page just legit made me sad and sick to my stomach.

I've been waiting for this to happen, but nothing yet. Im set to go off if it happens though. I will not tolerate homophobia or transphobia. I don't give a fuck if I haven't spoken to you in 13 years and you only added me because we went to middle school together.

A door to door sales man just tried to sell me windows, so I told him I rent my house and he just walked away without saying anything. I need to stop answering my door.

Edit: Yo Matt, what's a good hi-res album to get once the Fulla arrives to try it out?

HDTracks has some great ones:

Foo Fighters - Sonic Highways

Green Day - American Idiot

Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti

Beck - Morning Phase

Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic