Driving around looking for apartments for rent. This is hell.

I had to pee so bad I thought I was going to cry. Every gas station was like "Nope, no bathroom." so I literally went to the hospital. I was like "Holy shit, a hospital. I'll just look desperate and say "medical condition" to the first employee I see.

I would just find an alley to pee in or something.

Welp, I just had one of my white whales in my cart, go to check out, and by the time I log in, and hit buy, it's gone.

FUCK.

It was a EU version of Caspian's YATC /100 white (european tour exclusive). I can always buy one for $100 on discogs if I really want it, ...

but damn.

Today is not my day.

EDIT:

Turns out my buddy grabbed it for me cause he knew I wanted it.

Damn, talk about good friends.

(Thanks, Don, even though I doubt you will see this.)

Welp, I just had one of my white whales in my cart, go to check out, and by the time I log in, and hit buy, it's gone.

FUCK.

It was a EU version of Caspian's YATC /100 white (european tour exclusive). I can always buy one for $100 on discogs if I really want it, ...

but damn.

Today is not my day.

EDIT:

Turns out my buddy grabbed it for me cause he knew I wanted it.

Damn, talk about good friends.

(Thanks, Don, even though I doubt you will see this.)

Lucky you

Speaking of Caspian..I ordered the /200 YATC clear with olive swirl..and when my package arrived it was the /100 green/mint splatter. Weird mistake but awesome for me.

Didn't ask for a refund then? Wish something that cool had happened to me today but some random Indian dance mix probably isn't better than Kylie. At least they gave me a refund and said just throw it away or whatever. It might be good for a laugh. :)

I haven't been able to buy records in a long time but today has been pretty awesome. I had one record come in the mail and I was able to order the Hannibal record from Mondo. I haven't really been excited about any purchases in a long time :D

And my shelves are built because my friend built them ! Haha. It's so lovely to see them living outside of crates.

I haven't been able to buy records in a long time but today has been pretty awesome. I had one record come in the mail and I was able to order the Hannibal record from Mondo. I haven't really been excited about any purchases in a long time :D

And my shelves are built because my friend built them ! Haha. It's so lovely to see them living outside of crates.

Good record day for you!

My Guilty of Everything hasn't gotten here yet and you and Jon are making me jealous on IG :)

Doesn't help that I have a million preorders that have been pushed back significantly lately.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic