http://www.discogs.com/user/Brucewillisisdeadd/collection

Yo, passively trying to sell some records. If you see something you want, ask me about it. Please don't be offended if something isn't for sale.

Explosions in the Sky - How Strange, Innocence is a non-negotiable $10,000. I never ever want to sell it, but if you got ten grand for me it's yours.

A lot of things could be yours for ten grand though.

How to make realizing you don't have enough money for groceries while you're at the store fun: put all of the groceries back onto the shelves like you're a spy and try to sneak out without anyone noticing. Source: I did this earlier today.

On a semi-related note, I'm beyond excited for my first paycheck to go through. It's only part-time at minimum wage, but it sure as hell beats unemployment. And playing "the spy who can't afford groceries" more than once every few weeks.

A bunch of records I've preordered over the last few months are going to start trickling in at my old apartment that I shared with my ex.  I have to constantly show up and see her over and over to check the mail.  It's actually pretty heartwrenching, I hope these albums aren't tainted by this memory.

http://www.discogs.com/user/Brucewillisisdeadd/collection

Yo, passively trying to sell some records. If you see something you want, ask me about it. Please don't be offended if something isn't for sale.

Explosions in the Sky - How Strange, Innocence is a non-negotiable $10,000. I never ever want to sell it, but if you got ten grand for me it's yours.

A lot of things could be yours for ten grand though.

Sell me What It Takes To Move Forward.

Has anyone seen Mark Kozelek live recently? I'm seeing him in August and I have no idea what to expect. Love RHP and his first two SKM records, but couldn't really care about his later material. So.. I won't enjoy it, will I?

Saw him last year in San Francisco, if that's recent enough. 2.5 hour set. Mostly newer material. He was on some weird vibe where he felt compelled to keep mentioning how much he was making for the one gig (10k), he told us like three or four times for whatever reason. He also insulted a trans person who was in the audience.

Saw him last year in San Francisco, if that's recent enough. 2.5 hour set. Mostly newer material. He was on some weird vibe where he felt compelled to keep mentioning how much he was making for the one gig (10k), he told us like three or four times for whatever reason. He also insulted a trans person who was in the audience.

Sounds like a stand-up guy!

Damn. He's such a douche. I'll be seeing him at a festival, so he'll likely have a set time around 60-70min. Here's hoping he'll keep his filthy mouth shut between songs.

I slept like shit last night, so I feel really out of it today.

Tina your record will go out in the morning, and I'll get your tracking as soon as I get home from work.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic