Also Dave had his orthopedic doctor play with him live at a show recently:

News segment about it: http://www.abc2news.com/news/world/baltimore-doctor-jams-with-dave-grohl-and-the-foo-fighters

Im going to confess my Dave Grohl sins to you. at first i wasnt a fan of him. refused to listen to Foo or anything that came out of his mouth. Mainly it was the Nirvana in me.

he is an incredible human. hes tops for my list of respect for artists and people in general.

im not familiar with more than maybe 5 songs but man. dude is something else.

Where the fuck do you people work where people can just smoke whenever they want?

I can only smoke on my mandated breaks.

Where I work they have no smoking on site and we aren't allowed to leave site during breaks.  I definitely believe in trying to disincentive smoking as much as possible but this is crazy.  Adults should be able to make adult decisions.  It's not half bad being on an off shift for smokers because they can just sneak a smoke in their car at break if needed, but 1st shifters get ratted out for doing that.

I took today off because I took my best friend to a show last night as an early birthday thing and figured we'd just end up getting super drunk.  She ended up working today, but I still ended up with it off.  Being off in the middle of the week for no real reason is rad!  It kind of feels like I'm skipping school.

Im going to confess my Dave Grohl sins to you. at first i wasnt a fan of him. refused to listen to Foo or anything that came out of his mouth. Mainly it was the Nirvana in me.

he is an incredible human. hes tops for my list of respect for artists and people in general.

im not familiar with more than maybe 5 songs but man. dude is something else.

Thanks for telling me, Dad.

And I can understand that. I have come across a lot of people who aren't really fans of Foo per say, but like / respect Dave which is still cool with me. I don't mind if people don't like Foo, but it's hard to deny what a stand up guy and badass Dave is. He holds #1 for me.

I should make you a sampler of 5 songs. All of which won't be singles so you can hear sutff that doesn't get airplay. (If you're interested.)

I took today off because I took my best friend to a show last night as an early birthday thing and figured we'd just end up getting super drunk.  She ended up working today, but I still ended up with it off.  Being off in the middle of the week for no real reason is rad!  It kind of feels like I'm skipping school.

You picked the perfect day to take off. So your week is 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. That's badass.

I'm at work, but I did fall asleep early last night cause I drank a 6 pack, and had a pizza before bed.

Also, my boss is ordering us food so I'm getting a huge meat calzone. NOMS.

Thanks for telling me, Dad.

And I can understand that. I have come across a lot of people who aren't really fans of Foo per say, but like / respect Dave which is still cool with me. I don't mind if people don't like Foo, but it's hard to deny what a stand up guy and badass Dave is. He holds #1 for me.

I should make you a sampler of 5 songs. All of which won't be singles so you can hear sutff that doesn't get airplay. (If you're interested.)

I'm very interested. I feel I can like them.

Cholly is really too kind. I'm ok. It's very minimal stuff because I'm way too impatient with myself. I post some of it on Instagram. Lol

I'll keep a look out, might have skipped over it since my entire feed is pretty much art these days.

I'll keep a look out, might have skipped over it since my entire feed is pretty much art these days.

Like I said. Not that exciting. One of my favorite artists to follow though is @henrikaau on Instagram. He did the cover art for Chelsea Wolfe's album that's dropping on the 7th. He's insanely talented. Also our own Allison is fantastic with her amazing pet portraits.

You picked the perfect day to take off. So your week is 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. That's badass.

I'm at work, but I did fall asleep early last night cause I drank a 6 pack, and had a pizza before bed.

Also, my boss is ordering us food so I'm getting a huge meat calzone. NOMS.

Yeah, it was rad working yesterday knowing that I was off today.  I got a few things in the mail that I'm going to sit down and listen to, nice way to waste a day.

I can't do a sixer on a week night, it ruins me the next day.  2-3 is my limit and even then I'm groggy as hell for the first couple hours.

Yeah, it was rad working yesterday knowing that I was off today.  I got a few things in the mail that I'm going to sit down and listen to, nice way to waste a day.

I can't do a sixer on a week night, it ruins me the next day.  2-3 is my limit and even then I'm groggy as hell for the first couple hours.

If it makes you feel better I had so much gas in the morning that it built up into my chest. Haha. I made the longest fart ever this morning. Part 2 came a few hours later at work. Haha.

Have you ever ordered anything from Brutal Panda?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic