Last time I saw them the stage was WAY too high...like, above my head...and I stage dived and broke some poor kid's glasses. He was probably like 14 but when I helped him up to apologize he excitedly ran to tell his friends what happened. He was stoked. I'm sure he told that story the next day at school like "Yeah, got my glasses broken at the show last night. it was so hardcore."

They would not play Mordecai when I saw them. The crowd tried pretty hard to push for it. Instead they played colors from start to finish without stopping and then walked off stage. It was pretty mind blowingly epic.

I've been in some pretty epic pile ons for the end of Mordecai.

But yeah, they don't like to play old material anymore. My friend saw them a couple years ago and they played one song off Alaska and a short medley of ST/Silent Circus stuff.

I ran a bunch of calculations last week, and it came to be that if I got 100% on this last test in physics, I'd have an A in the class. If I missed even a single point, I'd have a B.

The grades just got put in, and I don't know how, but I managed a perfect score. The teacher said that the number of As in the class was a single-digit value, so I'm pretty excited.

My nap made me more tired somehow. I feel really out of it too. Oh well, need to get up early tomorrow for work anyway, so I can leave early for my interview in the afternoon. I do need to go to the store tonight though, I have no food for lunch tomorrow.

I ran a bunch of calculations last week, and it came to be that if I got 100% on this last test in physics, I'd have an A in the class. If I missed even a single point, I'd have a B.

The grades just got put in, and I don't know how, but I managed a perfect score. The teacher said that the number of As in the class was a single-digit value, so I'm pretty excited.

I dont even know how to physics.

I really don't feel like going to the store tonight. I don't have much food, but I might be able to swing some pasta with olive oil and garlic for lunch. Not sure if I have an herbs though... be boring plain.

I took physics in high school, don't remember a thing from it. The class was a joke though, the teacher didn't make us do shit. I'm sure you'll retain some of it for quite a while.

Did you go to my school?

Physics is quite the opposite for me (if you're implying it's a joke), but to be fair, it's AP. She stresses so much about it and puts so much work into teaching the class, and gets visibly upset when students don't get it (unlike some other teachers who don't care at all). Kinda makes me sad to see her like that sometimes, because she's really nice.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH. I'M BACK, BROTHER. AND YOU KNOW WHEN THE MA-CHO MAN IS AROUND, HE'S THE CREAM OF THE CROP, AND THE CREAM ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP. THIS PLACE HAS BEEN SORELY LACKING THAT MA-CHO FLAVOR, AND I'M GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU.

Does this mean you'll get rid of the ponies ?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic