Everything is terrible and I'm so depressed I have to force myself to eat. Forcing yourself to eat because you're starving, but actually eating makes you physically ill is not fun. I would very much like to curl up and die.

Instead I'm work in a miserable 8 hour shift at a job I hate with people I can't stand

Everything is terrible and I'm so depressed I have to force myself to eat. Forcing yourself to eat because you're starving, but actually eating makes you physically ill is not fun. I would very much like to curl up and die.

Instead I'm work in a miserable 8 hour shift at a job I hate with people I can't stand

I feel you there brother. My epilepsy will strip away my entire desire to eat for days and I end up having to force feed myself just to have any energy and avoid more seizures... it's a no win no matter what. All I can suggest is what I live on, Peanut butter on toast. just enough protein, just enough carbs, not too much bulk.

I feel you there brother. My epilepsy will strip away my entire desire to eat for days and I end up having to force feed myself just to have any energy and avoid more seizures... it's a no win no matter what. All I can suggest is what I live on, Peanut butter on toast. just enough protein, just enough carbs, not too much bulk.

I'd literally be dead years ago if not for peanut butter toast.

Indeed, it is. I woke up at 3:45 to tornado sirens going off and didn't fall back asleep until 5:30.

Happy birthday, James!

omg pls be safe :(((((((((((((((((((

& yes happy birthday james!

I am almost ashamed to admit it took me forever to realize that was pronounced with an H sound and not a J....Damn Looney Tunes... Left turn at Albuquerque, followed by a right turn at La Jolla...

i quite enjoy saying it phonetically lol lajolla

I meant that the temperatures and climate are virtually the same all year there.

I'd love that, but the cost is too muhc for me.

This is true and I wish I could afford to live there.

Same.

Indeed, it is. I woke up at 3:45 to tornado sirens going off and didn't fall back asleep until 5:30.

Happy birthday, James!

That sounds like fun. Hopefully all is well, and you did not have a tornado. I know that cold front coming through is causing a lot of bad weather across the country.

my aussie friend just gave me two tubs of vegemite. SO FN EXCITED.

also, new tat will have red, with matts new suggestion (secret) and im wondering how red will look on brown.

but back to the vegemite. its heaven.

Ready to see this tat dude! I really want all of us to be able to get it together somehow.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic