Because they can be. I stopped using those things years ago in lieu of prescription antiacids

They help my stomach, sometimes, so I always have some handy. I also accidently bought the pill form of pepto, in peppermint flavor, by far the worst thing I have ever eaten.

They help my stomach, sometimes, so I always have some handy. I also accidently bought the pill form of pepto, in peppermint flavor, by far the worst thing I have ever eaten.

I understand that. I take Protonix for acid reflux. Eating gives me heartburn, not eating gives me heartburn, water gives me heartburn...it's ridiculous :(

I understand that. I take Protonix for acid reflux. Eating gives me heartburn, not eating gives me heartburn, water gives me heartburn...it's ridiculous :(

That sounds terrible. I get heartburn every so often and it is terrible.

oh yikes. i had a few months of that and it was terrible. especially at night. can't imagine dealing with that all the time :( 

That sounds terrible. I get heartburn every so often and it is terrible.

oh yikes. i had a few months of that and it was terrible. especially at night. can't imagine dealing with that all the time :(

It was awful the other week in the hospital because by the time they got a list of all my medications I take, I was long out of it from pain meds, so either my mother or wife forgot to mention my reflux meds and I didn't get any and was in total hell for about 12 hours until the Dr gave me some...

Same here. I have heartburn constantly if I don't take Omeprazile every morning. When I had my Gallbladder removed, the doctor told me that most people don't have heartburn problems after the surgery. I was in the lucky small percentage that still have heartburn.

Same here. I have heartburn constantly if I don't take Omeprazile every morning. When I had my Gallbladder removed, the doctor told me that most people don't have heartburn problems after the surgery. I was in the lucky small percentage that still have heartburn.

Always us isn't it? Sometimes I will wake from a dead sleep at 3am because of it...ugh 

I have read it can go both ways, either it fixes it or can make it worse. My dad's went away after he had it done years ago, but when he does get it it is really bad.

Also, fuck you stomach/IBS. The pain is getting worse as the day goes on, and I keep keeling over from the cramps. Be nice if I could just shit the pain away like most IBS people.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic