When you quit without a two week notice, they flag you as unable to be hired by them and any place they're invovled with.

Same with Hot Topic. I hated to walk out, even after I had given notice and was working it out, but my store manager was dead set on calling me a thief and saying I was letting others use my employee discount, so I told her to get fucked and walked out on her. Nice to find out she later had Loss Prevention tell her I had done nothing wrong...

Pizza places Blade... it may suck, but most times any of the three major chains are hiring cooks or phone people at least so you can have some sort of cash flow. Nothing glamorous by any measure, but not something that will break your balls or ask you to piss in a cup before hand

Pizza places Blade... it may suck, but most times any of the three major chains are hiring cooks or phone people at least so you can have some sort of cash flow. Nothing glamorous by any measure, but not something that will break your balls or ask you to piss in a cup before hand

This might be an option.

What about janitorial work at a school?

Driving to New Mexico to see family friends, my sister got into town should be a good time, the 4 of us and the 4 of our family friends. Should be lots of cards, drinking and maybe even a little pot smoking haha. I personally love Thanksgiving more than most holidays, yeah the whole native american side to things is fucked up but almost every holiday has lost sight of it's focus. What I like about thanksgiving is there is no religious undertones and you just gather around the people you love and eat copious amounts of fattening food and have fun and get messed up. I can stand behind that part of the holiday

I just find myself not wanting to take any part in holiday activities anymore... Holidays stopped meaning as much little by little after my father passed away 10 years ago... 

I hope one day you recapture the joy with your family, holidays shouldn't be as important as they are forced on us. But it's still good to have a reminder to appreciate the ones we love

I hope one day you recapture the joy with your family, holidays shouldn't be as important as they are forced on us. But it's still good to have a reminder to appreciate the ones we love

I wish it were possible, but I'm just not that "family" kinda person. Being an only child has shown me a true side of myself as an adult that would not be there if I were to have siblings. I have no grand parents left, my father is gone, no siblings, and my cousins and such are not close to me and never truly have been since we were children. 

I wish it were possible, but I'm just not that "family" kinda person. Being an only child has shown me a true side of myself as an adult that would not be there if I were to have siblings. I have no grand parents left, my father is gone, no siblings, and my cousins and such are not close to me and never truly have been since we were children. 

I'm sorry to hear that Jason, you still have your wife and her kids though. I know it might not be the same, but embracing that might be better than feeling lonely and bitter. Not tellling you what to do obviously, but I just want you to be happy

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/260660875?ev=bp_det

wow $5 sealed, if anyone likes early YYY, buy this. I love Be Your Own Pet. It's all their early 7" compiled, and the b side is all the songs played in reverse it's a fun novelty, and it's way cheaper than buying the 7" individually

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic