I mean, seeing Floyd live and all the classics is cool and all, but I was raised on grunge and punk. If I was born 10 years earlier I could have seen so many of my favorite bands. Ugh. I wake up every morning feeling like shit knowing I'll never see them live.

Don't feel like that dude, but I understand. I passed up a chance to go to so many shows only to be like "I will go next tour" and of course they would break up or some other shit... I feel like that knowing I had a chance to see Tom Waits and didn't go... I could eat a bullet for that fuck up

Don't feel like that dude, but I understand. I passed up a chance to go to so many shows only to be like "I will go next tour" and of course they would break up or some other shit... I feel like that knowing I had a chance to see Tom Waits and didn't go... I could eat a bullet for that fuck up

Yeah the Tom Waits will eat at you.

I got to see so many great bands in their prime. I can't complain.

I wish our phones would go down. Someone at payroll just added Holiday pay for yesterday for all employees, despite a lot not being eligible. My morning has been filled with removing Holiday pay.

The Internet/phone system has been down for the last 2 1/2 hours at work, so I can't do anything. I'm just sitting around watching The Price is Right.

Enjoy your free pay sir

You probably made the right decision, but ...

Yea, there will always be that low gravely voice in the back of my mind singing to me "You coulda saw me sing Rain Dogs..." and then I die a little more :(

It's really weird that Goodyear is the cheapest place to get my tie-rods fixed. They wants $102/each plus $89 for an alignment, and I get a 15% discount for being an employee. The shop I normal go to wanted $250 for one and an alignment.

guess i left my car unlocked last night... my work tools are gone and they tossed the glove box and center console and took the registration and maintenance documents. at least they didn't take the new car seat or stroller...

hope everyone has a great day! lock up or stuff! take it inside! at least it's just stuff and it can be replaced... no damage or harm to anyone.

guess i left my car unlocked last night... my work tools are gone and they tossed the glove box and center console and took the registration and maintenance documents. at least they didn't take the new car seat or stroller...

hope everyone has a great day! lock up or stuff! take it inside! at least it's just stuff and it can be replaced... no damage or harm to anyone.

That sucks. Nothing to make you feel violated like someone going through your car. Thankfully my car auto locks itself after 2-3 minutes of sitting. I did watch someone try to break into my car one night, and they scattered when I yelled out at the window at them. Hope everything else is good.

Fuck people, man. It's fuckin' low of someone to do that.

I love it right now. Bell Witch pushed me back into it all.

They're another one I really like.  I saw them a while ago playing with someone else and they didn't really interest me.  Glad I gave them another chance.  I'm going to see them and Wrekmeister Harmonies next Friday.  Loss is another one in that genre that I dig.  Wish they were more active though!

Dammit dude. I hate hearing stuff like this.

I hate that. I left my car unlocked a couple weeks ago and found the door wide open the next morning. They shuffled through some stuff, but all they took was 3 quarters from my change compartment. They didn't touch the nickels or dimes though. People are dumb.

I hate that. I left my car unlocked a couple weeks ago and found the door wide open the next morning. They shuffled through some stuff, but all they took was 3 quarters from my change compartment. They didn't touch the nickels or dimes though. People are dumb.

Nickels and dimes are chump change.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic