I would probably end up saying something that offends you like calling woman females, and then you would get mad, and then we would get drunk and listen to cottaging and cry and it would leave us both feeling lukewarm, I'd estimate a 5/10 life experience

But like, just call them women and we can smoke a joint and have an 8/10 time.

Seriously though, if anyone wants to hang out and cry to Cottaging on repeat, I'm down. We can listen to Converge cover Disintegration and cry/fist fight too.

But like, just call them women and we can smoke a joint and have an 8/10 time.

Seriously though, if anyone wants to hang out and cry to Cottaging on repeat, I'm down. We can listen to Converge cover Disintegration and cry/fist fight too.

I'll lovingly fist fight with you over some Disintegration.

Also, I'm going through some serious shit at this exact moment. I wish I was dead. Instead I'm stuck at work and trying to keep it together.

you should probably just start screaming

I SCORED AN F ON STANDARDIZED TESTS, I BOARDED A PLANE TO LOS ANGELES., MIDFLIGHT I RECEIVED YOUR TEXT. GOOD LUCK SON, I HOPE YOU CRASH

I was mostly using an example, I have a tendency to be completely insensitive and nihilistic and sarcastic. It could possibly be 8/10

Has anyone ever made scrambled eggs, and reheated them? Debating making some tonight to eat in the morning, because these is no way in hell I'm getting up early enough to actually cook them. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic