Sold my bed, and Expedit (that hurt), and some other odds and ends. Trying to sell my TV stand too.

All my records are packed, threw out whatever I don't need, and shipping my records, table, amp, tv, speakers, and like 2 boxes of stuff.

Hopefully I can find a box to ship my bike too. We'll see how much all of it costs. Haha. I'm hoping under $500.

That sucks, but at least you're getting everything home. Hopefully there won't be any problems shipping so much stuff.

I'm sure you can find a box to ship the bike, if you take it apart, from any of the bike shops in town. My friends works at one, I can message her and ask if you want.

Sold my bed, and Expedit (that hurt), and some other odds and ends. Trying to sell my TV stand too.

All my records are packed, threw out whatever I don't need, and shipping my records, table, amp, tv, speakers, and like 2 boxes of stuff.

Hopefully I can find a box to ship my bike too. We'll see how much all of it costs. Haha. I'm hoping under $500.

Sucks to get rid of the Expedit, but when you get back to VA give your local Walmart's way for one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-8-Cube-Organizer-Multiple-Colors/29741111

Good morning, sour stomach and high anxiety unfortunately. Hopefully it improves

Hope you feel better Kevin!

Morning babes :wub:

You... you're a sweetie :) I'm gonna throw that RA 7 inch in the mail for you and you can just pay me when you can like you did for me, sound good?

That sucks, but at least you're getting everything home. Hopefully there won't be any problems shipping so much stuff.

I'm sure you can find a box to ship the bike, if you take it apart, from any of the bike shops in town. My friends works at one, I can message her and ask if you want.

Yeah, I've had it since I started collecting so it was oddly sad to get rid of it. Oh well.

Oh that's a good idea, dude. I didn't even think of that. My bike is apart and ready to go. I'll check out a local shop and see if they have any.

Sucks to get rid of the Expedit, but when you get back to VA give your local Walmart's way for one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-8-Cube-Organizer-Multiple-Colors/29741111

That's what I'm probably going to end up doing unless I end up going to IKEA for the millionth time. Haha.

That's what I'm probably going to end up doing unless I end up going to IKEA for the millionth time. Haha.

I wanted an Expedit, but the closest Ikea is 2 1/2 hours from me so it wasn't worth the trip. That BH&G organizer is bad ass though, and I will stand by the sturdiness of it 

Yeah, I've had it since I started collecting so it was oddly sad to get rid of it. Oh well.

Oh that's a good idea, dude. I didn't even think of that. My bike is apart and ready to go. I'll check out a local shop and see if they have any.

Let me know if you can't find one, I'll message her. I'm not sure which shop she works in, or what part of Portland it is in though.

Hope you feel better Kevin!

You... you're a sweetie :) I'm gonna throw that RA 7 inch in the mail for you and you can just pay me when you can like you did for me, sound good?

If you're sure you want to that would be good. I can do it in about a week or sooner if Dom grabs the stuff I'm holding for him.

my bf shipped a bike in a box once - from michigan to new jersey. both the frame and the front fork were dented in transit. he splurged for a proper bike box after that. might want to consider that, matt. don't want your bike to get damaged!

I'll zip tie it and pad it as much as possible like how it came to me. Fingers crossed.

And I don't want to bother checking it on an airplane. Too much hassle trying to lug it there, get it on the plane, from claim, etc.

I'll insure it and hope for the best.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic