What about The Ugly Organ? How do we feel about that 'round these parts? I love it.

Least favorite of the Cursive albums I listen to.

Order:Such Blinding Stars, Burst and Bloom EP, Domestica, Storms, Ugly Organ. Everything else is garbage. I dig The Good Life though.

Honestly, Such Blinding Stars could just be Dirt of the Vineyard for however many tracks and it would still be my favorite.

Dear god I am so disappointed in myself. A friend made me go listen to some 2Pac song and I actually dig some of it. Kill me pls.

Listened to a few tracks and it's really hit and miss, I either think a track is cool or really shitty. Maybe I actually do like some hip hop and rap, I've just never heard much I've liked before

Dear god I am so disappointed in myself. A friend made me go listen to some 2Pac song and I actually dig some of it. Kill me pls.

Listened to a few tracks and it's really hit and miss, I either think a track is cool or really shitty. Maybe I actually do like some hip hop and rap, I've just never heard much I've liked before

pac is a great start. tons of great rappers

Uhhhh...do you mean rap?

Czarface, MF Doom, GZA, Immortal Technique, Beastie Boys, Wu Tang Clan, Childish Gambino, Vince Staples, Outkast, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg (first two albums only), Grandmaster Flash, Eazy-E, Ghostface Killah, Lil Wayne, even Drake, honestly.

That should get Rez started, yeah?

Definitely at least check out MF Doom, Wu-Tang, and Lil Wayne, as they're three very different areas of rap. Maybe Biz Markee too, but even though he's good, I find people hype him too much.

Czarface, MF Doom, GZA, Immortal Technique, Beastie Boys, Wu Tang Clan, Childish Gambino, Vince Staples, Outkast, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg (first two albums only), Grandmaster Flash, Eazy-E, Ghostface Killah, Lil Wayne, even Drake, honestly.

That should get Rez started, yeah?

Definitely at least check out MF Doom, Wu-Tang, and Lil Wayne, as they're three very different areas of rap. Maybe Biz Markee too, but even though he's good, I find people hype him too much.

Guess my break will be made up of doom metal/stoner rock and rap. Hell of a combo :laugh:

EDIT: we don't have a :laugh:?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic