I sure was! A last minute decision to rush up there in time for the Frank Turner in-store. Such a genuinely nice man.

I'm glad to hear that! I have yet to get in the holiday spirit, which is weird for me. I need my niece and nephew to be younger and full of excitement again.

thats so cool. i miss going to VV instores so bad.

having youngins to get excited about santa with is always fun. do they not believe anymore?

thats so cool. i miss going to VV instores so bad.

having youngins to get excited about santa with is always fun. do they not believe anymore?

They do still believe, but I have spoiled them too much over the years. It's less excitement, more of just an expectation at this point.

You have no idea how much I want to be where you are for that one simple fact...

It's really awesome having no trace of Christmas in your living space. We have a couple wrapped presents sitting in the living room, but they don't look christmasy.

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that I hate the Christmas "spirit"

It's really awesome having no trace of Christmas in your living space. We have a couple wrapped presents sitting in the living room, but they don't look christmasy.

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that I hate the Christmas "spirit"

My Christmas spirit is JW - Double Black :P

I'm actually excited for the first time in years for the holidays!

Although there is no snow, I'll get to spend it with my boyfriend's niece and nephew, both still little, and seeing that magic in their eyes will be just as good as remembering what it was like at that age  :wub:

I am only 16 but I feel all grown up and bitter already. I really don't like the holidays because of all the bullshit that comes with and it makes all the stores fucking packed.

On another note, the school adjusted their web filter today and they left it so I can torrent stuff again. Wonder how long that'll last

I'm actually excited for the first time in years for the holidays!

Although there is no snow, I'll get to spend it with my boyfriend's niece and nephew, both still little, and seeing that magic in their eyes will be just as good as remembering what it was like at that age  :wub:

NEVER LOSE THE SPIRIT!!!!

I am only 16 but I feel all grown up and bitter already. I really don't like the holidays because of all the bullshit that comes with and it makes all the stores fucking packed.

On another note, the school adjusted their web filter today and they left it so I can torrent stuff again. Wonder how long that'll last

16?!?! How the heck are you in the vinyl scene?! This hobby takes dat ca$h!

NEVER LOSE THE SPIRIT!!!!

16?!?! How the heck are you in the vinyl scene?! This hobby takes dat ca$h!

Haha, long story, but I collected retro games for a while, the prices got nuts, I cashed out at major profit, and now I afford my records by flipping stuff I find at garage sales and goodwills/etc. I will be getting a job this summer.

The phone has not stopped ringing since I got to work. Everyone else is just doing whatever the fuck they want since my boss is off today. I'm half tempted to go walk over to HR and say something. This is annoying.

Haha, long story, but I collected retro games for a while, the prices got nuts, I cashed out at major profit, and now I afford my records by flipping stuff I find at garage sales and goodwills/etc. I will be getting a job this summer.

Damn dude, your autobiography is going to be one hell of a hustle story! I got into vinyl when I shorted stocks when i was 18-19 then bought tons of vinyl then sold the vinyl later and bought a car :P The best job I had when I was your age was cutting grass for the school district, they usually hire kids your age for the summer and its a pretty rad job if you got an iPod and know how to weed whack!

Always have a christmas tree in my family, always a real one too. I dunno been a tradition for the 30 years I've been alive, even when I was in an apartment I still got a little one. This year was cool cause we made cocktails and smoked hash and strung the lights and hung ornaments.

Damn dude, your autobiography is going to be one hell of a hustle story! I got into vinyl when I shorted stocks when i was 18-19 then bought tons of vinyl then sold the vinyl later and bought a car :P The best job I had when I was your age was cutting grass for the school district, they usually hire kids your age for the summer and its a pretty rad job if you got an iPod and know how to weed whack!

Part of the reason my collection is so great so quick is I have a sixth sense for finding deals. All the landscaping jobs out here are filled by Mexicans (not supposed to sound racist, it's just how it is), so I will have to find something else.

Always have a christmas tree in my family, always a real one too. I dunno been a tradition for the 30 years I've been alive, even when I was in an apartment I still got a little one. This year was cool cause we made cocktails and smoked hash and strung the lights and hung ornaments.

Baby trees are cuter, anyway! 

Hope you kept with the tree/pine theme and had some G+Ts. Sounds like the best way to do it

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic