Morning everyone. Just slept through my alarm going off for almost 45 mins. Looks like I'm going in at 6 instead of 5 :)

Always been a heavy sleeper; I sleep through alarms and loud noises. I don't know what I'm going to do in the future when my mom can't wake me up every morning.

My tracking said out for delivery yesterday for my Drug Church EP I bought black friday, and it never showed up :(. But after a shit show, my Field Mouse test pressing finally arrived yesterday from the Topshelf auctions a couple months back (sent to wrong address, miscommunication and sat at their office for several weeks after it got returned). So i'm pretty excited to own that now, I just need a 7" to finish their small vinyl discography

Yay on the Field Mouse test

Except for the nuking, I totally agree... cold coffee is acceptable in this instance.

I don't really like cold/iced coffee, I'd rather object myself to radiation or whatever. It's definitely not as good as fresh coffee, but it's subpar at day old either way. Plus it's like sub 30 degrees so cold beverages are not acceptable at this ungodly hour

ugh $16 ppd for the only one I can find for sale of that Field Mouse 7" I need, fuck this messaged them on facebook. Maybe they will have an extra lying around they would sell to the crazy person who spent $41 on one of their test pressings

I've been on the hunt for an oop 7" for months, and the cheapest I've found is on discogs for $70. I have one already, but not the hand-screened cover. Drives me bonkers :/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic