That in general people like really shitty things.

Creed and Nickleback are platinum selling bands who play stadiums. Jeff Dunham is a really popular comedian.

So?

Why waste time & energy on things you hate & dislike? Why not focus & promote things & music & shit you do like & enjoy & others may be enriched by?

I know #vibes dude will call me out on this, but I learned my lesson on shitting on things before but goddamn, I realized that it's a waste of time & people don't give a fuck about what you hate & dislike.

As a saying goes: "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

So?

Why waste time & energy on things you hate & dislike? Why not focus & promote things & music & shit you do like & enjoy & others may be enriched by?

I know #vibes dude will call me out on this, but I learned my lesson on shitting on things before but goddamn, I realized that it's a waste of time & people don't give a fuck about what you hate & dislike.

dude, you wasted a lot of time shitting on a lot of things; recently. unless you changed? if so, good for you. i agree with you and this post is not to seem snarky, but yes, you were spewing straight up venom.

dude, you wasted a lot of time shitting on a lot of things; recently. unless you changed? if so, good for you. i agree with you and this post is not to seem snarky, but yes, you were spewing straight up venom.

What'd he shit on? I didn't see it. Only things I shit on are the rug and anything Dom likes.

So?

Have you not seen me get hype about bands/albums/songs I love? Like I've been doing for the last few pages?

I do that way more than I talk shit. Except about minions because ugh.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic