I've been on the hunt for an oop 7" for months, and the cheapest I've found is on discogs for $70. I have one already, but not the hand-screened cover. Drives me bonkers :/

good luck on your hunt, I think my max I paid was $25 for the first X-Ray Spex single Australian press with alt artwork. I felt kind of dumb at the time but it just sold on discogs for like $52 so I feel better about it now.

good luck on your hunt, I think my max I paid was $25 for the first X-Ray Spex single Australian press with alt artwork. I felt kind of dumb at the time but it just sold on discogs for like $52 so I feel better about it now.

That's how I felt when I bought the IIOI/CTVT 7" for $25 off someone on here

Evan Weiss collectors can get nuts

Yea i went HAM on my Evan stuff but eventually sold most of my vinyl off after i graduated......1300 records was a little excessive. Especially with work and business traveling haha. My Pro-Ject is used more for a laptop stand than a record player :P

i saw you were at vintage vinyl yesterday! i wish i could go on music adventures :(

i'm doing well. i'm actually excited about the holidays this year lol

I sure was! A last minute decision to rush up there in time for the Frank Turner in-store. Such a genuinely nice man.

I'm glad to hear that! I have yet to get in the holiday spirit, which is weird for me. I need my niece and nephew to be younger and full of excitement again.

For the first time ever there is no Christmas tree where I'm living.

I'm so fucking stoked about that

Booooo. Christmas trees are fun! Then you get to throw them out the window when you're done with them and watch them rot in the lot behind your building for months.

Booooo. Christmas trees are fun! Then you get to throw them out the window when you're done with them and watch them rot in the lot behind your building for months.

I got some mini christmas trees that I'm taking to a hospice nursing home, Minion ornaments only! :D

I've always wanted a real christmas tree but I barely clean up after myself, let alone a tree?! 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic