I'm going grocery shopping and the store is in a plaza with a Popeyes. It's going to be hard to resist. I just need to think about the pizza my girlfriend is gonna make when we get home. Also, the inevitable stomach ache of having eaten popeyes.

But I'm pretty stoked that my girlfriend was like "I'll make you a pizza and you can get stoned and eat the whole thing"

yeah popeyes ALWAYS gives me a stomach ache. Worth it though phew. 

I used to frequently dumpster dive vegetables and fruits from the co-op. It's honestly appalling how much perfectly fine food stores throw away.

I ran a produce department at a small independent health food store. I ate very well for free the whole time. 99% of people REFUSE to buy produce that doesn't look absolutely fucking perfect.

I am not sure if you are just trying to get your post count up or something. But it seems like you are always commenting on everything. 

well if you like carrots I recommend eating around the core then eating that last, its a little sweet and a real treat if you like carrots. 

speaking of carrots.. carrot soup is amazing. I didn't think I was going to like it at first but it tasted like squash it was SO good

well if you like carrots I recommend eating around the core then eating that last, its a little sweet and a real treat if you like carrots. 

speaking of carrots.. carrot soup is amazing. I didn't think I was going to like it at first but it tasted like squash it was SO good

Troll king! 

I do alphabetical, but like an old iPod did. Bruce Springsteen is under B. I do artist alphabetical -> album alphabetical.

I've said this first part before:

I have genre sections, alphabetical by artist (the doesn't count), release date. Solo artists are by last name.

I do alpha, and "the" doesn't matter. so the black keys are with the B's.

I back this system of arrangement...

I sort my LPs autobiographically.

Do you know how many times a week I make a snide comment about some music I don't like followed by "I'm not Barry!!!" to my wife when she laughs and gives me "the look"...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic